Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

hehe..been there once.....le me flying heli...suddenly a$$hole pilot bailed...and other tried to ram me...luckily had one rocket left....bam on his face..and le me derped down to ground at 10% :p...

^^ AK worth it ? We have good servers playable from INDIA ?

Didn't come across any servers from India. Mostly playing on European servers. Ping varies between 120 - 200 on my sucky BSNL connection. Some days i am luck to get 180. Yea but i am beginning to like AK. Its good if you enjoy vehicular warfare. Not so much fun for the foot soldier :p

- - - Updated - - -

Nope Close Quarters is not that good, watch for the Aftermath and Endgame and buy if you like them

What about back to karkand? Its gotten pretty old. Its high time EA start selling these at discounted rates at least in India. Or do something about the lack of proper servers in the country.

help friends , my battlefield 3 is not downloading since sometime now ,
it says " an unexpected error has occurred , try sometime later . Error 196621:0 " .
I tried googling for this error but to no avail .
Please tell me what is it that am doing wrong :O

^ I was assuming it would be you :p Question for you, how do you stabilize Scope and aim for Long range shots? I am able to snipe fine on small maps like Metro but on bigger maps all my shots are lost.

BF3 would really benefit from a better physics engine with more realistic collisions and less wonky animations, no?
No. :p

*consoles,
* and I dont think battlefield will be anytime moving away from having some arcadish feel... too much realism esp. in air vehicles will become mundane and way less fun.

anyway BF3 is done with now, nothing fundamental is going to be changed. all core efforts of the devs will be on BF4

_

Back