Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Instead of terming it as a glitch and move on, I urge you all to brainstorm for probable causes. For all I know, this may be a supernatural event. My theories include:
a. We may actually be witnessing one of those rare 'Inverse Bermuda' mountains. Or it may actually be a 'Bermuda' mountain which has no free space left to accept any new objects.
b. In almost all movies, mountains are shown as the villains for crashes involving airborne objects. May be, this mountain decided to protest by showing not all mountains are like it.
c. May be this is one of those new generation collision proof air crafts, with springs attached at its nose.
d. May be this video was shot in one of those low gravity planets.
I am in office.

Battlefield 3 for Rs.549 till september 24th in the Origin India Store. Also BF:BC2 and BF 2142.

PBbLm.png

@harry_houdini check this out ;)

_

Last edited by a moderator:
I for some or the other reason keep formatting my hdd , am not sure if origin allows multiple downloads.

They will allow you multiple downloads of the setup it is the way for all digital distribution platforms. They allow you to hold the license for the game for multiple downloads on different platforms, you just need an active net connection and sufficient space in the target directory (they are issuing this in lieu of a disc).

Virtual credit cards..if you have icici account u can get one AFAIK...
also multiple download is allowed...

Thanks buddy , no icici account :( .

They will allow you multiple downloads of the setup it is the way for all digital distribution platforms. They allow you to hold the license for the game for multiple downloads on different platforms, you just need an active net connection and sufficient space in the target directory (they are issuing this in lieu of a disc).

thanks , Ok got it , I guess what that means is I can have any number of copies but the actual validation will be done by my account .
Neat !!

Is there a gift system here like Steam , wherein some buddy can buy it for me through his card and I pay him the amount , and he can gift it to me through his origin account ?

DigitalDude Is there a discount on Premium?

no discount !! they rarely discount DLCs

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks buddy , no icici account :( .

thanks , Ok got it , I guess what that means is I can have any number of copies but the actual validation will be done by my account .
Neat !!

Is there a gift system here like Steam , wherein some buddy can buy it for me through his card and I pay him the amount , and he can gift it to me through his origin account ?

No gift system in origin . the most you can do is let other friend buy it for you through their credit card from your account ( ofcourse you have to tell password , but you can change later) and then later pay them by bank transfer .

No gift system in origin . the most you can do is let other friend buy it for you through their credit card from your account ( ofcourse you have to tell password , but you can change later) and then later pay them by bank transfer .

I dont mind telling password and account name and stuff . This would be my first game anyways .

Hope someone could help me out in this . Everyone I knew on the forum says I dont have a Credit Card :( , what to say , even I dont have one .

- - - Updated - - -

Edit : Anyone here willing to help ?

I dont mind telling password and account name and stuff . This would be my first game anyways .

Hope someone could help me out in this . Everyone I knew on the forum says I dont have a Credit Card :( , what to say , even I dont have one .

dont worry man ! someone will help you out . I got Back 2 karkand dlc using this method only as i too dont have credit card .

Back