BARC Technology Water Purifier vs HUL Pureit

var89

Adept
Hello,
I'm have got a quote of 5000 from Neermay which uses ultra filtration technology from BARC I noticed that Pureit is available at 2000-3000 only. I believe that also uses Ultra filtration.

Is Neermay worth the premium of 2500 Rs?.

var89 said:
Hello,
I'm have got a quote of 5000 from Neermay which uses ultra filtration technology from BARC I noticed that Pureit is available at 2000-3000 only. I believe that also uses Ultra filtration.
Which neermay are you referring to ? the link which had to be provided by another poster contains two products.

var89 said:
Is Neermay worth the premium of 2500 Rs?.
That depends on the water quality you have. You need to understand its quality before you can decide on which product is required.

There seem to be some further features in the neermay, no idea about the pureit as you haven't provided any links nor specified the model either.

blr_p said:
Which neermay are you referring to ? the link which had to be provided by another poster contains two products.
I meant Neermay Ultrafilteration product for home use called Neermay Blue
That depends on the water quality you have. You need to understand its quality before you can decide on which product is required.

There seem to be some further features in the neermay, no idea about the pureit as you haven't provided any links nor specified the model either.

I have normal Municipal water supply for 2 hours a day which i will use a source.
The Pureit product is here PRODUCT: PUREIT AUTOFILL

What are the maintenance costs for both products ? ie the recurring annual charge.

What is the exected lifetime of these products ie the time until which the company stops supporting them and forces you to upgrade even if you don't want to. You won't get a straight answer from the salesman on this only the maintenance guys.

I use an old aquaguard which we held on to because the new plastic ones were flimsy. So the company stoppped supporting it but guess what, the guys who did the servcing got into their own business and supported us many years after the product was discontinued.

With muncipal water would have thought it was the same everywhere, but i can get away with just an aquaguard, a friend living in the games village cannot and has to made do with bottled water. All my unit has is a UV light & activated carbon, you might be familiar with it.

Which city are you in ?

Back