Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

we'll you got outdated issues. X-fire has been updated a lot since those days. get the latest version and try it out. I am sure it will be satisfactory.

And yeah, don't forget to give us friends invite.

Reached lvl 27. Today is my last day of summer vacation. Gonna play as much as i can today. :'(

Infected said:
Where the indian servers down...I couldnt seem to find them last nite....
I keep explaining to you guys. If you dont use the servers, they -WILL- go down. They were for USING - not for show. Thats what seems to be happening. When we didn't have BC2 servers in India, we whined about it. Then, when we get not 1 but 10, we didn't play on them enough. Is it so surprising they have disappeared? No FPS apart from CS seems to be able to survive in India. True, we could never have filled 10 BC2 servers with Indian players but the fact is we hardly filled even one on a regular basis.

There still one Indian server thats still up. Its the RCDC server hosted by BSN.

Instead of entering "BSN" in the search window, enter RCDC or India and you will find it. Don't know how long that will stay up either. It costs a significant amount of money to host servers. With no player support whats the point?

RCDC was first indian server to be launched for BFBC2 for indians lol and now it is last server which is still running .

ubergeek said:
no one accepted my request :(
The "Friends" system in BC2 is extremely buggy. It has never really worked for me. Two people added me by fluke - thats my personal experience.

One way to increase your chances of getting it to work is to make the request while the person you want to add is actually in-game (or at least in the BC2 menu GUI).

Use your steam friends list. Its more reliable but it has its drawbacks - namely you cant tell which BC2 server your friends are playing on.

@ anish Good one with the new soldier .. i did the same afte level 50 its really boring ... i scored 40-12 in mulitplay rush haha opps team started calling hacker ...lol had good fun..... too other try not to play with the same class over and over ...look at your weapon stats see which gol/platinum/silver is coming ur way those points/insignia points will help to level up fast i remember i did the same and went frm level 45 to level 50 in like 12-14 hours of gameplay but seriously after level 50 only the tag is good rest is not so exciting ... :p got 2 spaces left if anyone wants to play with me ID is " Dr. Spartan "(without quotes :p )

MiRAGE said:
@ anish Good one with the new soldier .. i did the same afte level 50 its really boring ... i scored 40-12 in mulitplay rush haha opps team started calling hacker ...lol had good fun..... too other try not to play with the same class over and over ...look at your weapon stats see which gol/platinum/silver is coming ur way those points/insignia points will help to level up fast i remember i did the same and went frm level 45 to level 50 in like 12-14 hours of gameplay but seriously after level 50 only the tag is good rest is not so exciting ... :p got 2 spaces left if anyone wants to play with me ID is " Dr. Spartan "(without quotes :p )

Seriously, I appeal to people aiming for 50... its boring !!!! :lol: Though its a challenging task to come up in the leaderboard, currently ranked 1744 :ashamed:

Need to beat 6 558 080 score to appear under the top 1000.

Its even more fun pwning higher ranks with a noob rank. I go a step further by provoking higher ranks in the chat haha...

I am planning to kill ~T0RM3NT~ since for some reason no one can search or add it in the friends list. Will make a new soldier again. I shall see ya'll on the battlefield directly on friday!

PS : btw, what the heck is SPECACT weapon? I see it in my stats :S

yeah its a dlc for consoles and we need to get bronze witrh that to complete those insignia's all bronze with weapns and the other one i think they will provide us that in next update

Oh thats cool, hopefully the SPECACT versions of the weapons should be a bit more powerful, nothing like tearing apart a rank studded opposition single handedly :lol:

Btw Spartan, up for a game tomorrow in one of the asian servers? I want to scream in chat saying "this is spartaaaaaa!!" :rofl: and then pwning every soldier more than 5 times :p

|Anish| said:
I dont have steam games so i cant really add any friend. Any other way?
Yep, you can join the community where all your friends are and easily chat with them or create a TE community and invite all your friends. :D

Back