Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

chhangte are you chaanga?

===

Nothing good in this image :(

pc_reyez.png

damn it. you guys are leveling up so fast and i can't even play bc2 because my keyboard is kaput. i can only play games that support x360 controller. and for those wondering i'm using kaspersky virtual keyboard now.

I am thinking of upgrading as well.Currently running a AMD Athlon X2 4400+ with a HD4850. And the FPS drops badly whenever there are close firefights. I guess the CPU is a bottleneck for the card.

Unlocked the XM8 LMG and MG36 today. Mowing everything down in my scope. Goodbye Recon.:p Yesterday me and deathvirus were playing on a Fragnetics server with FF on. Some of the players are such a bunch of retards. There was this medic in our team who was mowing down every teammate delibrately. He shot and killed me. Another medic revived me. As soon as I was up I put a .50 cal where that retard's brains were. Meanwhile he had shot 5 people down. I picked up a medic's gear and revived everyone. Revived him too hoping that he had learnt his lesson. As soon as he was up on his feet he started shooting again. Obviously me and another medic guy had to top him off completely. Both of us got booted from the game.And he wasnt for reasons I cant comprehend. Thank you Fragnetics.

jojothedragon said:
damn it. you guys are leveling up so fast and i can't even play bc2 because my keyboard is kaput. i can only play games that support x360 controller. and for those wondering i'm using kaspersky virtual keyboard now.
I'm happy my kd became .77 from .65 in 10 days, will reach the holy 1.0 mark soon i hope :\

TheNightwing said:
Thank you Fragnetics.
Night bad luck, though you shouldnt forget you were in their server and not the way around.

Atacama Desert as a map is a little too open, very hard to attack like a puta, i mean like hitman and anish might be able to attack, but i keep dying so many times in atacama desert.

Aman27deep said:
Atacama Desert as a map is a little too open, very hard to attack like a puta, i mean like hitman and anish might be able to attack, but i keep dying so many times in atacama desert.

Ridiculously tough for me yet, still cant find a way to penetrate :mad:

Can you beat this ?! 13 kills/22 deaths? :mad:

|Anish| said:
i can beat that score last time 1kills/26 deaths :p and another day 14kills/23deaths . it was like 14 kills and 4 death till another player joined the game and started raping our base volla 4deaths to 23deaths took no time to reach .

|Anish| said:
Ridiculously tough for me yet, still cant find a way to penetrate :mad:

Go sniper in Atacama Rush. If you want to penetrate use a light vehicle and enter through the back door.

my highest kills in a round today !

116/34, it was a modded server with 2000 tickets each side - conquest mode. Very near to the 5 stars (46).

|Anish| said:
my highest kills in a round today !

116/34, it was a modded server with 2000 tickets each side - conquest mode. Very near to the 5 stars (46).
You and Hitman are Elite players. I hate playing against you two.

^its the other way around for me. i played with Anish and he pawned my 3 times in a row:no:. now i'm bugged, i want my revenge:2guns: or else i'll :crash:

jojothedragon said:
^its the other way around for me. i played with Anish and he pawned my 3 times in a row:no:. now i'm bugged, i want my revenge:2guns: or else i'll :crash:
yeah i have pwned IC clan members many times , not anish though :p coz i never find him playing :S

Back