Back! But probably not remembered.. =P

ChambeRFienD

Disciple
Well.. I haven't been involved with TA since TA was still go4i.. BUT, I figured I'd drop by. =P Anyways, probably gonna start posting now. Been looking for forums to post on, and this one just suits me due to it's main subjects.

Now how can we forget you. Well was infact surprised to see you in the online users list.
Now that you are back you should start with the sig rules and edit your sig. :bleh:

Lets rock!!

Hey.. I just got here. I tried to register and found out that the database was carried over (Along with my settings). I blame the forum. =P Checking rules now.

ChambeRFienD said:
Well.. I haven't been involved with TA since TA was still go4i.. BUT, I figured I'd drop by. =P Anyways, probably gonna start posting now. Been looking for forums to post on, and this one just suits me due to it's main subjects.
Hey ChambeRFienD,
Welcome back:D
Nice to see u again........what have u been upto for such a long time?;)

Well, I came from go4i, but I was at TA before that.. Too confusing for me. We'll just act like I'm new here seems how I only remember a couple names.

SunnyBoi said:
hehe..everyone changed names incl me :D

u might not remember me...but i'm SunMysore ;)

I wasn't around to remember anyone more than staff, which was why I was removed from either moderator or admin. (I can't even remember what rank I held.. =P)

Anyways, I plan to be a bit more active on these forums. More free time now that I'm in college. =P

:welcome: CF.....

And I guess Sunny's ego took a HUUUGE beating today, now that you told him thatyou do not remember him :bleh: :rofl:

I was never at TA or go4i... this is the first actualy forum I am active at....

So, nice to meet you... :)

Hi ChambeRFienD

Welcome to TE.
I was also not there at TA or Go4i but TE is my next home now.
Heard about you from SuperNova aka Safin when he pointed out an old topic on messangers to me.

Hey there Josh. ;)

Nice to see some people still remember you, maybe I should be posting here more often as well rather than weekends. ;)

Back