Baba Ramdev's Patanjali bigger than Emami with Rs 2,500 crores yearly revenues

Cow urine is a wonderful thing. I used patanjali products with that may be a decade back.

Except for that smell, It worked pretty much excellent on the Skin acne and marks.

We had a neighbor who you used to drink Cow urine and his diabetic problem disappeared in 3 years.

giphy.gif

2500crores in a year?? Changing career to Godman+Yoga Guru. Brb. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448982146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why stop at piss, why not start eating cow poop also?

I guess since beef is banned, the amount of cow shit to go around would solve the hunger problem
Correction: cake.
Cow dung cakes. Naturally-made cakes, no added chemicals or preservatives. :p
also Farmers use cow dung as manure in the fields. So you're also indirectly consuming that cow shit. You're healthy aren't you?

Last edited:
2500crores in a year?? Changing career to Godman+Yoga Guru. Brb. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448982146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Correction: cake.
Cow dung cakes. Naturally-made cakes, no added chemicals or preservatives. :p
also Farmers use cow dung as manure in the fields. So you're also indirectly consuming that cow shit. You're healthy aren't you?

u wot m8?

Farmers use cow dung as fertilizer in the soil since it's rich in nutrients, I don't think you're even remotely eating cow shit.

2500crores in a year?? Changing career to Godman+Yoga Guru. Brb. :D

And its pretty easy to become a Godman/Baba in India. Some people actually tried a social experiment in a village and were dumbstruck with the simplicity of convincing the entirety of a village.

To be exact, all you need to do these days is wear a beard and some rags (don't need to be saffron clothes or anything) and sit near a temple or under a tree with your eyes closed and in a few days, an entire village can become your devotees. You don't even have to perform some gimmicks and magic tricks that people like Puttaparthi Sai baba and few others like him used to defraud people in the past. Superstition is becoming so high even among the educated classes in India these days that its quite easy to make people believe you are a Godman. Christian faith healers and the like may have a bit more work typically, but some cheap magic tricks and paid actors can always work wonders.

After that, all you need to do is start milking your devotees and after a while, politicians and business men will line up to invest their black money.

^well ahem.. many of us are non-hindu/non-veg but we are not scavengers though so we don't eat "every part". Only the parts which have been tried, tasted and proven to be "delicious". :p

most expensive coffee in the world Kopi Luwak . people's reaction bcoz it's cool in the west - oh wow, i wanna try

something that's proven to be good for you, people's reaction bcoz it's gauche - yeeeuck (but will happily eat any & every part of some animal, however strange)

There is actual scientific consensus on those coffee beans being altered by the asian palm civet eating them and changing it's chemistry, You know about the coffee but you conveniently decided to leave out the actual facts behind it and just went ahead with labeling it as "being cool"

For anyone who doesn't know about it

Kopi luwak or civet coffee, refers to the coffee that includes part-digested coffee cherries eaten and defecated by the Asian Palm Civet

Producers of the coffee beans argue that the process may improve coffee through two mechanisms, selection and digestion. Selection occurs if the civets choose to eat cherries. Digestive mechanisms may improve the flavor profile of the coffee beans that have been eaten. The civet eats the cherries for the fleshy pulp, then in the digestive tract, fermentation occurs. The civet's protease enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids Passing through a civet's intestines the cherries are then defecated with other fecal matter and collected.

Cow urine has medicinal value and used extensively.

There ins't a single peer reviewed scientific study in the world that can support that claim.

But go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe.

Last edited:
I wish that I hadn't read that coffee thing. Now i wont be able to forget it whenever i have coffee, if i ever have coffee.

There is actual scientific consensus on those coffee beans being altered by the asian palm civet eating them and changing it's chemistry, You know about the coffee but you conveniently decided to leave out the actual facts behind it and just went ahead with labeling it as "being cool"

For anyone who doesn't know about it

There ins't a single peer reviewed scientific study in the world that can support that claim.

But go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe.

the point wasnt of what science has or hasnt proved. point was both are products of a animals excretions & it's perceptions.

Dip in Colgate's market share is less than 3% and that too is not completely due to Patanjali. If there are 20 brands in the market and one more brand got introduced and they even manage to sell one unit, the market shares of all other brands will obviously reduce even if its by a wee it. It laughable to call that "eating into the market share".

Back