Axis bank debit card Worst experience !

sam000

Adept
Guys i lost my debit card so i blocked and applied for a new axis bank debit card at the local branch...the axis guy issued a insta debit card on 30th last month...he told me to give it a day and then set the PIN at any Axis bank ATM...when i went to ATM its refusing to let me set PIN saying "account invalid contact branch"...he told me one reason or the other for the delay...so far i have visited him 10 times already at the bank in the last 25 days...reasons he told range from BSNL mobile number giving error inside axis bank system to insta card activation stopped temporarily...so he will tell me to come at 6PM few days later and he would usually assure me that he will activate it then and there itself...this has happened 3 times already.

Today i lost my patience for the first time after 25 days of waiting and told him sternly that i will complain to nodal if its not activated today....and he assured me it will activate today itself...at 3:15 today afternoon i got a call asking me to bring my insta debit card and indian bank passbook xerox ....i go there and submit the same ...he says in 1 hour it will be activated so i left the bank....after like 30 mins i again receive a call asking me to bring PAN card...i got so angry i shouted at him...told him if its not activated within 5PM i am complaining about him personally to nodal.

guys what to do next? :(

Debit card got activated by 6 PM ...i am pretty sure if i had not scolded him like that he would not have done it...even today he told me to forget the insta card he will get me a regular card that they send through mail to your house....i just told him that he is irritating me to the core...then he said sorry will activate it by evening...still confused why he tortured like this for 25 days....earlier i only had such experience in public sector banks.

Back