WTB AUDIO Cds - Old, used yet playable that you don't use or need anymore..

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Hey all..

After a very very long time rather a couple of decades i am trying to reignite my music hobby... Apart from listening I hoard stuff as well...
So Before filling my external drive with downloaded flac files from the usual sources (;))
I am trying to find stuff on audio Cds (not mp3 cds) first if I can. Doing just for the heck of it.. I already have a huge number of cds....
I am more inclined towards following

Hindustani classical - vocal and instrumental - all kinds really
Old hindi Bollywood (especially the revival series if possible)
Ghazals... Indian and/or pakistani artists...
English especially from 50s and 60s or anything with least noise and more smoothness.. Nothing harsh..

I would try to decently compensate you for your stuff considering everything.

I am sure a lot of the memebers must be having cds stuffed somewhere.. And lot must have dug em out during the diwali cleaning...
Post here folks
Thanks

If you are in a different city, Pkease note, I ll bear the shipping as well.
Thanks

Come on folks, try and dig some plastic

I am also looking for a proper cd/mp3 player (not exactly a dvd player)
Or a Sony, phikips, samunsg, pioneer, mini component hifi system with working taor deck and cd player section so that I can play my collection of audio Cds and mp3 cds, along with very many tapes that I have.

Have around 20-30 CDs lying around but the bands are from early 2000s. Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Eminem etc.
If you're interested in that kind of music and can arrange a pickup from Gurgaon (Via Porter/Swiggy Genie etc) you can have them.

Have around 20-30 CDs lying around but the bands are from early 2000s. Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Eminem etc.
If you're interested in that kind of music and can arrange a pickup from Gurgaon (Via Porter/Swiggy Genie etc) you can have them.
Well.. I am always up to try newer genres..
Will get in touch via pm
Many many thanks
Atbkast someone came forward

I will take if there are any left or @JMak not interested in. Thank you.

Back