ATi X1900XTX 512MB PCIe ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradox

Disciple
Hullo folks.

A friend of mine has picked up an extra GFX card :hap2: on his trip to the US. He ought to be in town (Hyd) by around the 15th of the month. Those in town can feel free to PM and (meet to?) check out the card if needed. Shipping to other states, well, I'm not keen on, but will go with if there are no takers in town. Shipping will then be extra! :)

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the specs (512MB GDDR3/16 pixel pipelines/48 shaders). More details available for Googlers :p This is an OEM piece, picked up from NewEgg. My friend wants a profit on it :bleh: - the price is correspondingly higher than the price he bought it for.

Oh, and no box (it's coming bubble wrapped from there), but with all the cabling/manuals/whatever that came in it! The warranty's not any use in India. Needless to pitch, but the card is a bEast!

Expected: 19,900/-

Cheerio for now! :cool2:

Nikhil said:
cmon !!! What are you saying....20K is an awesome price for it....

We both are crapping the sale by our OT posts... (ur previous post and this one.) Are you aware of the price of a OEM X1900XTX from NewEgg? Even Open boxes are selling for $320 (Sapphire.) Since this is AN OEM, you wont have any warranty WHAT SO EVER. Local or otherwise. Not ever manufacturer warranty.

Does 20K sound like a sound price for this? Think again.

@ OP: I suggest you price it somewhere near 16000-17000. Then it will sell.

Regards,
Karan

yeah...some of our guys selling it higher, but with local warranty...

OEM boards dont get any warranty at all??? really........what happens if its DOA....Are you sure abt this karan?

ans soon b4 all this gets deleted...lol.

vij said:
OEM boards dont get any warranty at all???

OEM items get a 30 day (usually, sometimes 60 days) LIMITED WARRANTY. After that period you are on your own. That 30 day begins from the day the item was purchased and is covered by the store. (in this case NewEgg.)

Revise ur Price, plz.. Rs.20000 for a OEM from Newegg, is Just way too high. A new XTX with Local Warrentee is available under Rs.23000, m i right ?

people please keep the OT talk to a minimum in the market section.. especially if you arent buying the product

^^ exactly. & a price i feel is fantastic for xtx.

what u guys b**ching about. he has bought from newegg for less. so what. u go buy yourself if u can source from usa.

free bump.

Thanks, stormblast, bottle !!! :)

@Karan - I think the price is reasonable for an XTX - I've replied to your PM as well !
@prafulk, Aquamatrix - :) The card's a great buy nevertheless, but we all have our priorities - and I agree that a warranty is important ! Doesn't change the performance/reliability of the manufacturer/card, though ! :D

Looking forward to interest/offers ! :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back