Laptops ATI Radeon HD 3870 Temperature monitor software?

Greetings my TE friends...its been a long while i have been away from TE. Lots of things have changed again....its good to be back.

Anyways..coming to the point.

I recently purchased a Alienware M15x laptop with ATI Radeon HD 3870 GPU as its customization. (Not a fan of ATI :S...but due to cash crunches had to go for it :ashamed:..else it would have been Nvidia:clap:...but after i installed Crysis..i seemed to have underestimated the HD3870's mighty power..Crysis ran like a charm in "High" settings for all options...)

Anyways i m trying hard to find a software for its (ATI HD3870) Temperature monitoring..something that monitors the GPU's temperature in background..very much like the NV Temp logger from Guru3d...i have searched and searched...but however could not find one..All i found was ATI Tray tools and ATI Tools which however did not meet my needs....

So someone who has a lot of experience using ATI please suggest me a software for temperature monitoring of my ATI Radeon HD 3870 card...even a good Vista gadget will do...

Thanking you all............

Use lavalys everest ultimate edition. It also have option to enable visa sidebar by which u can see all the temps of peripherals in the sidebar.

rivatuner temp monitoring. check the option, send to tray on close and start the monitoring before closing. it ll run on bg at system tray.

btw i havnt heard of 3870 on lappies. good option, its almost as powerful as an 8800GT, and even better in some scenarios.

Back