FS: Video Card ASUS TUF RTX3070 LHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just from the 2nd market, 3070ti zotac trinity going for as low as 82k, No offense to OP but putting it here for prospective buyers.
Guys it’s my humble request to please stop ruining my thread and others alike. I don’t understand that when people say they don’t intend to discourage a sale thread and mean no offense but still don’t refrain themselves from posting such comments. What’s the point? No one is saying not to do their homework before purchasing any product but it’s not fair that someone or the other comes along and starts to ruin their sale thread. I am no scalper but I do deserve getting a decent amount without going into a big loss.

Just from the 2nd market, 3070ti zotac trinity going for as low as 82k, No offense to OP but putting it here for prospective buyers.
If you don't mind, please DM me! I'd like a 3070ti in the ballpark of 80-82

I'm with the OP on his post!

They are like Price-Judges, probably there should be infractions for repeated offenders. If anyone finds a cheaper GPU, please go and buy it from there but lets not crap this thread.

View attachment 121532
The rules state that infractions are supposed to be given for such posts. I've now posted the same rules in multiple FS threads where people can't stop giving unsolicited advice which is against the rules. I wonder why mods and admins don't enforce that rule and give infractions.
The rules clearly state and we also used to follow them earlier that any price discussion needs to have a valid sale link for the same product. I guess people are so frustrated with GPU shortage and prices that they aren't able to control themselves despite there being a whole thread for price discussions for both TE marketplace and a separate GPU thread as well.

OP- please contact some mods and ask them to clean up the thread.

Special deal for all. 82K with shipping. No more price drops after this. Deal only valid till next Friday 17th December 2021. Will request mods to close thread if unsold.
Please note: If shipping outside Mumbai, that will be at buyers risk.

Bumpin. Friday 17th December 2021 will be last day of sale. Kindly make your offers now through PM but please do not give ridiculous offers.

Guys I am now putting up my offer same as what I have quoted to some of the people who have approached me on pm. Confirmation is when the buyer pays the amount to the seller. If any of you are genuinely interested then express your intention to buy on pm and make payment instantly so that I pack and have it ready. Whoever approaches me first shall get the card.

I won’t be able to hold on to the card for anyone who wishes to think and get back to me.

79K for local Mumbai buyers and 80K if shipped outside Mumbai. If any of you are getting this price for a top tier RTX3070 elsewhere then by all means go ahead but kindly don’t expect for any further concessions from my end. This is the best price.

Guys I am now putting up my offer same as what I have quoted to some of the people who have approached me on pm. Confirmation is when the buyer pays the amount to the seller. If any of you are genuinely interested then express your intention to buy on pm and make payment instantly so that I pack and have it ready. Whoever approaches me first shall get the card.

I won’t be able to hold on to the card for anyone who wishes to think and get back to me.

79K for local Mumbai buyers and 80K if shipped outside Mumbai. If any of you are getting this price for a top tier RTX3070 elsewhere then by all means go ahead but kindly don’t expect for any further concessions from my end. This is the best price.
This is one of the best 3070s hands now with awesome thermals (way better than any Zotac, Inno3d, Galax etc cards), free bump for this beautiful card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back