FS: Motherboard ASUS Strix B550-F WIFI/BT (New/Never Used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/upload-purchase
Also requested seller to upload invoice and update warranty here

Well that's my concern as well that's why i asked for ss
feels like this invoice isnt for the afformentioned piece, coz why blur the details that are already present in the box and motherboard itself.
makes sense if he wants to blur gstin ,address etc but why blur out the item details?

feels like this invoice isnt for the afformentioned piece, coz why blur the details that are already present in the box and motherboard itself.
makes sense if he wants to blur gstin ,address etc but why blur out the item details?
I guess I assumed you can register warranty with serial number on your account though invoice is needed too I'm not sure. But i guess only seller can answer this which is why i have requested screenshot which includes order number, invoice number, invoice details product details.

I guess I assumed you can register warranty with serial number on your account though invoice is needed too I'm not sure. But i guess only seller can answer this which is why i have requested screenshot which includes order number, invoice number, invoice details product details.
Hope you have checked the motherboard and it is working fine before you request to close this thread. Sorry if I missed reading it.

Hope you have checked the motherboard and it is working fine before you request to close this thread. Sorry if I missed reading it.
can't stress this enough do a POST test on motherboard see if it boots , motherboard are the most fragile part a little bit of sweat can easily short any capacitor so definitely do a thorough testing of motherboard.

Yup the thread will be closed after the seller provides the invoice without his gst so i can confirm things and i have yet to test the board as it's still packed and reafy to be shipped. In case the seller doesn't provide invoice (without his gst) the agreement is broken again
can't stress this enough do a POST test on motherboard see if it boots , motherboard are the most fragile part a little bit of sweat can easily short any capacitor so definitely do a thorough testing of motherboard.
I will after seller provides half the invoice and also correct the warranty by uploading original invoice to asus. If that doesn't happen it's going to be shipped to him.

This Epic saga comes to an end.
Fortunately.

On a serious note, i personally think that the amazon bill is probably fake/not for that specific motherboard.
because every excuse was around the "Bill"(some very weird and wild ones too), thats the reason for this whole drama.

Last edited:
Nothing ends without twist unfortunately
don't worry about PSU it's a decent brand new psu you will be able to sell it easily again and you can repair that cabinet with little bit of careful twisting , infact PSU as a component holds value much better than say something like a motherboard , you dodged a bullet there , not only ASUS boards are crappy and overpriced in general this particular mobo doesn't have good reviews.

you can buy a much better AM4 motherboard brand new for 15k than this crappy sweat infested fake bill piece of crap , it was bad deal from the starting , he won't ever be able to sell that Mobo here on this forum , probably can try conning someone on olx but that's about it.

if you need good motherboard recommendations for AM4 let me know.

I'll come up with my last post soon waiting for mods. Will explain how previous agreement went down the drain too and yes have provided refund for psu(3600rs)and cabinet.Recieved refund for mother board ie 17200 rs
The seller messaged me in the morning regarding how to deal with this mess- He came up with agreement that he will pay me 1000 rs by quoting that i he will keep cabinet and psu while I'll keep motherboard (ss below). At that time i thought it's really commendable of him to pay me for a damaged Cabinet. We agreed if i need any service regarding rma or repair of motherboard he i will ship him motherboard rest everything will be handled by him. Though i was still suspicious but i had high hopes this is te after all. I still went ahead and asked him to update warranty on mother board by giving him asus site all he had to do was upload invoice second i asked him for screenshot of half of the invoice with motherboard serial number,invoice number,order number. In the afternoon he forgot all this and told me he paid me 1000 for not providing invoice (product sold without warranty like seriously 1000 less for no warranty?) and he cannot provide invoice at all(I'm glad i talked to him in chat rather than call otherwise he would be blaming me for changing terms). The agreement broke down again and I instantly shipped him motherboard and asked him to ship psu and cabinet.Which leads to today us issuing refund to each other. Some of my conclusions
  1. The seller couldn't even produce part of invoice with serial number of motherboard upon asking he said I dont know anything- they said no invoice contains serial number of electronics(ss below) i just agreed with him to find things out further. The seller gave multiple reasons why he cannot give invoice but couldn't produce part of invoice which contains information about motherboard sold so I'm 99% sure the motherboard is different and the invoice listed is different or fake. I think i dodged the bullet because of members here, the amount debited from firm (easy legal battle)
  2. The seller repeatedly said the cabinet is so badly damage that it cannot be used not even io shield of motherboard can fit. But upon receiving a simple push fixed the cabinet with almost no damage visible . No professional tools were used (pics below). I can consider the damage done to the mesh below due to weight of psu but not near io shield. Cabinet is fully functional and there is almost no damage. The buyer Bloomfield might have damaged the cabinet themselves and made it look like its unusable cause they thought they overpaid and to get out of the situation they opted this uneithical method. They didn't even provide image of damage except one single fixable bent for 15 days then provided another fixable bent pic when the issue came to light in forum i even talked about this matter to a member if it's actually that much damaged and if it's self inflicted Their plans were ruined when i told them the delivery was insured and decided to fight.
There are multiple suspicious things on all the messages in this thread and my thread, multiple lies and lot of wild things said by Bloomfield. On 28th april i told mods I don't want people here to think that it's hard to deal with new members and I don't wanna do anything which ruins their reputation (everyone deserves equal chance) so i gave lot of opportunities and time to Bloomfield to prove themselves on multiple occasions so that we can see the deal till the end. In the end I just want to warn people regarding Bloomfield and their behaviour . I want to thankyou everyone who helped me sort this mess out and mods for their patience. If anyone still have any question or queries I'll try to answer
don't worry about PSU it's a decent brand new psu you will be able to sell it easily again and you can repair that cabinet with little bit of careful twisting , infact PSU as a component holds value much better than say something like a motherboard , you dodged a bullet there , not only ASUS boards are crappy and overpriced in general this particular mobo doesn't have good reviews.

you can buy a much better AM4 motherboard brand new for 15k than this crappy sweat infested fake bill piece of crap , it was bad deal from the starting , he won't ever be able to sell that Mobo here on this forum , probably can try conning someone on olx but that's about it.

if you need good motherboard recommendations for AM4 let me know.
Thankyou so much for your kindness. I was indeed looking to sell the psu and cabinet but I'm not sure what's the right price can you help me with that i just want it to be fair cause the mess might have ruin things. As for am4 motherboard I'll just hold the plan for awhile might go for am5 now I'll definitely message you and thankyou so much :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-11-38-78_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-11-38-78_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-35-23-93_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-35-23-93_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-35-11-57_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-35-11-57_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20230517_141818.jpg
    IMG_20230517_141818.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20230517_141828.jpg
    IMG_20230517_141828.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20230517_141927.jpg
    IMG_20230517_141927.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20230517_142054.jpg
    IMG_20230517_142054.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20230517_142100.jpg
    IMG_20230517_142100.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20230517_142107.jpg
    IMG_20230517_142107.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-14-14-28_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-15-14-14-28_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
he cannot provide invoice at all
Bro you seem really young and somewhat naive , please don't take it the wrong way but you also were acting kinda stupid in the end , the whole ordeal started from him not providing a invoice ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BY PROVIDING INVOICE he chose to nuke 2 deals but refused to provide invoice.

So think actually think doesn't that sound really fishy who does that? he mentioned tampering the invoice as well in all likelihood there was no invoice or the invoice was tampered to begin with or something even more fishy you dodged a really big bullet you should have asked for refund from the starting and this could have been wrapped much earlier.

I'll just hold the plan for awhile might go for am5 now
Well i can recommend good AM5 boards as well but AM5 boards are kinda expensive so is good DDR5 ram that's the main reason Ryzen 7000 is not selling that well and thats why they have cut the prices so soon in the product cycle , obviously avoid ASUS LIKE THE PLAGUE IT IS.

on top of being shitty and overpriced asus boards are making ryzen 7000 CPU explode and they are uploading beta bioses and mentioning that anyone using them will void the warranty (which they retroactively applied and later deleted from website) they have unleashed a level of scumbaggery and shadiness that has never been seen before in PC industry.

Bro you seem really young and somewhat naive , please don't take it the wrong way but you also were acting kinda stupid in the end , the whole ordeal started from him not providing a invoice ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BY PROVIDING INVOICE he chose to nuke 2 deals but refused to provide invoice.

So think actually think doesn't that sound really fishy who does that? he mentioned tampering the invoice as well in all likelihood there was no invoice or the invoice was tampered with to begin with or something ever more fishy you dodged a really big bullet you should have asked for refund from the starting and this could have been wrapped much earlier.

Well i can recommend good AM5 boards as well but AM5 boards are kinda expensive so is good DDR5 ram that's the main reason Ryzen 7000 is not selling that well and thats why they have cut the prices so soon in the product cycle , obviously avoid ASUS LIKE THE PLAGUE IT IS.

on top of being shitty and overpriced asus boards are making ryzen 7000 CPU explode and they are uploading beta bioses and mentioning that anyone using them will void the warranty (which they retroactively applied and later deleted from website) they have unleashed a level of scumbaggery and shadiness that has never been seen before in PC industry.
Actually yes I was being naive and in the end all of this got me and I started acting stupid. He chose to kill 2 deals i knew it he was a scammer with all the wild things he was typing but I didn't wanna act carelessly otherwise it would be hard to get refund too and in case he actually got invoice i would suffer consequences too. I tried to refund too as politely as possible but he refused (the package was untouched from day 1) until mods told him to refund. I was informing mods about everything from 28th april given how he has been member for so long ,rating n stuff but at the same time but still doing stupid stuff. He even refused mods for refund twice. I could have taken this legally I even told him but it had no effect I was wondering at the same time having fraud charges on your record for mere 17000 rs is worth it? anyway Now i got refund i can speak more freely.

Yeah i saw even motherboards are no less than 20k ram cost more than motherboard for some reason. How about intel like 13700k is it worth it? Like i heard intel only keeps socket for 2 generations but on good side it supports ddr4 .
I saw gn announcement that asus finally fixed it they will test it and announce the result but still too expensive to afford:(
I'll try to avoid asus still gigabyte arous and msi and as rock looks like sweet spot I'll message you :> thankyou

As expected from Asus, I suggest others to even avoid buying their laptops without having at least 2-3 years of ADP(accidental damage protection) policy because they don't even accept manufacturing physical defect in their products by giving ridiculous excuses(an asus laptop opened for the first time in their own service centre to install additional sata ssd in empty sata drive slot & the micro connector was found broken inside with not a scratch on outside of laptop's body & asus not able to understand & refused to accept it as manufacturing defect).

bro there is no serial no on any amazon invoice

This is probably the only true statement he has made. Serial numbers are mentioned only in the P-slip, which you can find by going into Orders > Order details > Invoice dropdown > P-slip/warranty

------------

Now strap in everyone, this is gonna be a long one full of spicy masala : @bloomfield295 is a scammer. If you check his listings, he has a sale thread for a new 12700 @ 31k and Steelseries Prime Gaming Mouse @ 3.5k. While nothing seems out of place to the casual observer, if you look closely at their invoices, you will spot this:

intel 12700 invoice jpg.jpg

steelseries prime invoice.jpg

In case you're wondering what that says, it is "GST Registration No". So basically @bloomfield295 is showing these items as a business expense, claiming GST Input Credit, playing with them for some time, then selling it off.
Why would a business buy stuff for office use and sell it off so soon? And without a new GST invoice in end-user's name?
Same for the mobo bill:
ASUS Strix B550-F.jpg

When buyer @ILLusionOwO said he would submit this bill as a business expense, @bloomfield295 shat bricks knowing his gig is up: if two people are trying to claim GST input on the same item, there will be an investigation with site visit. Not only the mobo scam, but his previous sales from TE will show missing items from his stockyard that were never billed, but GST IC claimed.

There are just two members whom I need to send the invoice to. I have contacted both of them and the invoice will be shared once I reach home tomorrow morning. I will tell them to mention it to you once the invoice is sent to each of them

invoice has been sent to one of the members out of two, waiting for the other member to reach back to me.

Adding to the mountain of evidence is the fact that B confirmed to a mod that he has not shared invoices with previous buyers either. Now we see a pattern emerging:
  1. Makes sale thread for newish item at a good price w/ invoice + warranty
  2. Deal goes through
  3. Seller conveniently "forgets" to share invoice
  4. Rinse and Repeat
TLDR: @bloomfield295 is a despicable, tax evading cu*t trying to cheat innocent buyers and defrauding the government and us all. If edited bills are uploaded in a sale thread, consider them fake and without warranty and negotiate for a lower price. You will know for sure only when you go to claim warranty, by which time it might be too late.

Yeah i saw even motherboards are no less than 20k ram cost more than motherboard for some reason
yes motherboards are expensive in general let's say compared to LGA 1700 in return you do get future upgradability path as AM5 will be supported till 2025 as per AMD so we will atleast see 2 more ryzen gen on this.

Screenshot (105).png

now look at those piece of crap ASUS motherboard with VRM temperature above 100 the best value for money motherboard here are the ASROCK one's
take a look at this PG riptide model sitting comfortably at 76C while CPU is boosting up to 5050 MHZ on all cores much better than even some expensive MSI and Gigabyte models

Found this model being sold on elitehubs for 16.9k here take a look it was the lowest i was able to find anywhere as i am planning a budget AM5 build as well.

however intel 13th gen is absolutely fine as well for gaming , sure there is no upgrade path but 13th gen intel still beats Ryzen 7000 at gaming and absolutely crushes Ryzen 7000 in multicore productivity tasks as well only the latest X3D chips beats 13th gen at gaming but still it is not that one sided 13th gen still is ahead in many titles so yeah at the moment 13th gen is better in performance and price as well it does consume more power though so if you have high electricity costs take that into account.

overall you will save 5k-10k maybe more if you go for equally specced system if you go for LGA 1700 but there is no upgrade path and definitely more power consumption but 13th is still better performance wise and will last you a long time easily no matter if its gaming or professional work.

PS ASUS SUCK BALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back