IMG_0063.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0062.jpeg
    IMG_0062.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0326.jpeg
    IMG_0326.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 248
the reason was funny :) good pricing and warranty!
The seller may be trying to be funny but there could be another reason, seeing that he's a new member.
Stating the reason for selling is required for a reason. It is meant to show that the seller has a valid reason for selling a product in usable condition.
It's not a foolproof protection against scammers who try to make money by getting rid of worthless stuff at a price, but it's a step in the right direction.
In any case, it's a good idea to follow standing rules and conventions.

The seller may be trying to be funny but there could be another reason, seeing that he's a new member.
Stating the reason for selling is required for a reason. It is meant to show that the seller has a valid reason for selling a product in usable condition.
It's not a foolproof protection against scammers who try to make money by getting rid of worthless stuff at a price, but it's a step in the right direction.
In any case, it's a good idea to follow standing rules and conventions

i haven’t stated any reason because there is no reason Im a seller and selling this stuff because my intention while purchasing this gpu was to sell it make money out of it ✌✌, so it was as clear as this and the thing about FoolProof protection , Our Office is located in Ghaziabad, u may come and benchmark this before purchasing it just search meripc on google or trustpilot ✌✌✌

i haven’t stated any reason because there is no reason Im a seller and selling this stuff because my intention while purchasing this gpu was to sell it make money out of it ✌✌, so it was as clear as this and the thing about FoolProof protection , Our Office is located in Ghaziabad, u may come and benchmark this before purchasing it just search meripc on google or trustpilot ✌✌✌
The only thing you should do is change ur acc from patreon to reseller .

The only thing you should do is change ur acc from patreon to reseller .
umm have done that only earlier , a friend of mine who is using TechEnclave for years for selling he said that just take the Patreon account and everything will go and if that’s the case will upgrade my account to reseller

i haven’t stated any reason because there is no reason Im a seller and selling this stuff because my intention while purchasing this gpu was to sell it make money out of it ✌✌, so it was as clear as this
Your statements are self-contradictory. You say there's no reason and then immediately give a reason. Others give reasons like "Upgraded", "lying unused", "impulse buy", "extra", "selling for a friend" and so on. Some have even said something like "Taking advantage of current high prices" which is fine as it gives a clear and honest picture. There are a number of different ways you could have given the reason.

The forum is a trust-based community and this section is meant mainly for selling personal used products. Giving a clear reason instills trust. I'm not accusing you of fraud, but you're new here and nobody knows you. The rules and guidelines are made to indicate authenticity as far as is practicable.
and the thing about FoolProof protection , Our Office is located in Ghaziabad, u may come and benchmark this before purchasing it just search meripc on google or trustpilot ✌✌✌
Coming to your office is only for local buyers. Your username meripc.in does not necessarily mean it's a company. It could have been just a username. So you have (or work in) a used parts shop. Fine, but no one should have to research your company to buy a personal used part in a forum.

Your statements are self-contradictory. You say there's no reason and then immediately give a reason. Others give reasons like "Upgraded", "lying unused", "impulse buy", "extra", "selling for a friend" and so on. Some have even said something like "Taking advantage of current high prices" which is fine as it gives a clear and honest picture. There are a number of different ways you could have given the reason.

The forum is a trust-based community and this section is meant mainly for selling personal used products. Giving a clear reason instills trust. I'm not accusing you of fraud, but you're new here and nobody knows you. The rules and guidelines are made to indicate authenticity as far as is practicable.

Coming to your office is only for local buyers. Your username meripc.in does not necessarily mean it's a company. It could have been just a username. So you have (or work in) a used parts shop. Fine, but no one should have to research your company to buy a personal used part in a forum.
GSTIN: 09CGWPT3849N1Z0
Trade Name: MeriPc

u can cross check on Gst website,

and its my post i can write whatever the reason that suited me best at that moment so done it Anyways got your point✌ will consider that next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back