Asus RT-N66U dead

Oh i was not recommending he cut any cables. This was about something else.

he needs to return the product, its within warranty. Let's see how long it takes to get a replacement. Do let us know when it arrives @indy1811

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth to have a flagship fail this soon :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i was not recommending he cut any cables. This was about something else.

he needs to return the product, its within warranty. Let's see how long it takes to get a replacement. Do let us know when it arrives @indy1811

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth to have a flagship fail this soon :(

Sure, will update this thread when i have more information.

Thanking my lucky stars that i didn't order it from Amazon. Could have saved 2k but thought i'd buy it with warranty...

Last edited by a moderator:
Update from Rashi: They will be replacing it with a new one. The router is in transit from Mumbai and i should have it on Thursday.

Anything i can do from my side to avoid such a thing happening again? Better spike buster etc?

Anything i can do from my side to avoid such a thing happening again? Better spike buster etc?
I think you just got a dodgy unit.

if it was on your end the problem would have showed up after a few months and the same symptoms would have appeared with your previous router as well.

Thursday ? hmm, we still have to figure out what bandwidth your tv & pS3 are getting.

Got a new one in return!

oKY76gQ.jpg

x8BbSd1.jpg

Will be testing it tonight and over the weekend.[DOUBLEPOST=1374210409][/DOUBLEPOST]How does the warranty work now? Do i keep the RMA authorization slip or the original bill as proof of warranty?

Back