Unused

Attachments

• AC68U Front.jpg
    AC68U Front.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 194
  • AC68U Back.jpg
    AC68U Back.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 190
Just curious: When you say VR Router, I'm guessing that you mean that it can stream VR content without lag. Have you tried wireless steam link on this?

I was looking for a wireless solution for my Quest 2 a couple of months ago but wireless connection using my current router was extremely laggy. I had to purchase a high speed cable for steam link to work properly.

Just curious: When you say VR Router, I'm guessing that you mean that it can stream VR content without lag. Have you tried wireless steam link on this?

I was looking for a wireless solution for my Quest 2 a couple of months ago but wireless connection using my current router was extremely laggy. I had to purchase a high speed cable for steam link to work properly.
I tested it using Virtual Desktop on a Pico 4 and the latency is usually around 50 ms with 150 Mbps HEVC, which works great for something like HL:Alyx. The network latency is usually around 10-20ms which is what gets added over a wired connection.

Edit: Had other devices connected on 5GHz for the above, so dedicated use latency should be better.

Last edited:
I tested it using Virtual Desktop on a Pico 4 and the latency is usually around 50 ms with 150 Mbps HEVC, which works great for something like HL:Alyx. The network latency is usually around 10-20ms which is what gets added over a wired connection.

Edit: Had other devices connected on 5GHz for the above, so dedicated use latency should be better.
Damn! And I purchased a whole 5m long 10 Gbps USB C cable just to play HL Alyx. Anyway, GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back