Assassin's Creed Mirage for 250₹ - offline Activation

nsas02

Disciple
How is this even possible? Is this even true?
I've seen many people posting in FB about this. Looks like the seller will share Ubisoft Credentials. We need to use that to login to UPlay and put it to offline mode and play the game.
I tried to contact 1 such seller. This is what I was told. Shouldn't update Windows or GPU drivers till we complete the game, else activation would be corrupted. I literally have time till Dec end to complete the game. I don't know what will happen if I don't complete the game by Dec. I understand that I won't own the game... How do they sell such Credentials for this price? I mean, if this is legit I'm fine spending 250₹, playing a game for couple of months and not owning it. .. what's the catch here...?

Possible but has downsides.

The game uses DRM and that DRM "activates" the game on your hardware once and stays activated until and unless any hardware/driver/OS is changed. If that happens it needs reactivation.
A legit account is used to download and run the game on your PC at least once and then you can play in offline mode so that original account owner doesn't have any issues.

Sites like plati.market also have such sellers (mostly Russian) which sell this service.

Possible but has downsides.

The game uses DRM and that DRM "activates" the game on your hardware once and stays activated until and unless any hardware/driver/OS is changed. If that happens it needs reactivation.
A legit account is used to download and run the game on your PC at least once and then you can play in offline mode so that original account owner doesn't have any issues.

Sites like plati.market also have such sellers (mostly Russian) which sell this service.
Are u stating this is legit and I can get one and play?

These are stolen/shared accounts.

You're basically playing on someone else's account. If you read the terms, you are not allowed to change the email or password. They will work, but you can be locked out randomly at any point.

Back