Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

I loved the christina missions and the DLC more than the game!

The Dlc ending was awesome, especially when Ezio shut up Da Vinci saying that its not for us and lets not bother about it.. :)

DLC was great and the ending was awesome. Christina missions are unlocked at several stages:

Christina Memory 1 - 15 percent Total Synch

Christina Memory 2 - 30 percent Total Synch

Christina Memory 3 - 45 percent Total Synch

Christina Memory 4 - 60 percent Total Synch

Christina Memory 5 - 75 percent Total Synch

To get there no need to do 100% synch with every mission just do the side missions and you will reach 80%. Side mission:Thieves,Rosa in fiora(cannot mention what they are called),etc

Help me guys. Just bought brotherhood pc version and got 2 codes with it.
Used the codes to activate online and dlc. But i have a question "Where is the Da Vinci dissapearance dlc?" Would i have to download it from somewhere.
When i put the dlc codes i did not see any unlocking of the da vinci disappearance.Is it already present in the disc installation.Thanks.

^DLC is already included in the PC version. You should see a symbol for restored memory in the map. Dont remember in which chapter it shows up first.

Just finished Brotherhood. I know I'm bit late, but better late than never as all say. :p The game is awesome! Gameplay is top-notch with stunning cut-scenes, awesome music and voice acting. A solid 9/10 indeed.

Completed Brotherhood. :D

I was a bit disappointed with the story. It didn't progress much really. Also I'm confused about the ending. :S Many many questions left unanswered.

Gameplay was great and never got bored. It was a huge relief playing the entire game in Roma only. :p Traveling between cities was such a big pain in previous titles. The Christina missions were nice, wish there were more. Haven't played the DLC and don't have any plans to as such. But I heard it has a few Christina missions.

AC Stories are always confusing , anyways Revelations would disclose 7 out of the 10 secrets of the game.

Arey he meant to say that for PC there is no need to buy/download the DLC pack it is already there unlike Xbox and PS3(not sure).

Yeah I understood that, but do we have to install it seperately? Or are the missions included in the normal game itself?

No no they are in the game itself. As you have completed the game there should be an icon like a sword and a snake is twisted over it and named as restored memory..as far as i remember. They are already unlocked in your map i am 100% sure and ohh i remember the DLC's ending was awesome. I'll suggest must play. :D

EDIT: Hey i found it,You will be find something like this on your map. :)

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/6390/2011/03/acb_dlc1_1.png

viralbug said:
Ok this I don't know about. :p

What does it mean that PC version "includes" it? :p

arey...actuallly the Leonardo da Vinci memories are the 'DLC'

which was a DLC for x360

Installed AC: brotherhood 10days back having no other new games & finished it in just 2 days, only main missions thought what a boring game.Later read some reviews & game play tips now started for the second time playing it since 5 days have completed only 55%, enjoyed the leonardos war machines & romulus liar missions, will update once all side missions are done.

Altair said:
No no they are in the game itself. As you have completed the game there should be an icon like a sword and a snake is twisted over it and named as restored memory..as far as i remember. They are already unlocked in your map i am 100% sure and ohh i remember the DLC's ending was awesome. I'll suggest must play. :D

EDIT: Hey i found it,You will be find something like this on your map. :)

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/6390/2011/03/acb_dlc1_1.png

Aww man. I already uninstalled the game including the save files. :mad:

v.Na5h said:
arey...actuallly the Leonardo da Vinci memories are the 'DLC'

which was a DLC for x360

Aah ok so those Leonardo war machines memories were part of the DLC. I was wondering why it had a separate block in the DNA sequence.

Back