Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

No no.....those are not...!! It's the Da Vinci Disappearance...man its a bummer you deleted those...btw i saved many things including the da vinci....i've uploaded my save games in the respective section....download it and play the da vinci one. :)

War machines were a part of the game, in that after every machine is destroyed leonardo gives us a parachute. :)

Why do these people have to make things so confusing. :|

Yeah I'll download a save file and play it. Thanks.

Altair said:
No no.....those are not...!! It's the Da Vinci Disappearance...man its a bummer you deleted those...btw i saved many things including the da vinci....i've uploaded my save games in the respective section....download it and play the da vinci one. :)

War machines were a part of the game, in that after every machine is destroyed leonardo gives us a parachute. :)

What the hell....i havent played that yet then.......:p

The Da Vinci Disappearance - The Assassin's Creed Wiki - Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, walkthroughs and more!

The Da Vinci Disappearance is a singleplayer and multiplayer downloadable content pack for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. It was released on March 8, 2011 for Xbox 360 (800 MP), and March 9, 2011 for PlayStation 3 (£7.99 or $9.99).[1] It is included free in the PC version of the game.[2]

The Da Vinci Disappearance missions can only be started after completing Sequence 3: Memory 3.

Play it man those were good...story was after 4-5 years of completion of the game...:p <--No spoiler just the year maybe 1506 or something. :)

Is that me or the games graphics are not that impressive . After my recent upgrade to HD4670 installed AC:B again and it looked nothing different . The cape is flying like a paper in air . Also the characters also didn't look that good , Comparing with BFBC2 they were Shi**y . BTW i was playing in max settings 1600x900 , 8x multisampling and everthing full .

(600th Post)

Almost half of the game completed.:D
ACBSP_2014_06_19_17_01_52_60.jpg

Last edited:
Back