Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
29 March 2024
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Selling this following an upgrade; it still has some warranty left. All accessories, bill and box available. Price is fixed. Specs are here -

NOTE :-

Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
PRICE : Any messages asking for best price will be simply ignored as the best price is already listed above. The prices have been kept after considering current prices, availability, age, usage, etc. Do not draw any pricing comparisons using benchmarks/features of an entirely different brand/product. Do not quote prices from out of stock listings, Olx, Fakebook or some obscure "fly by night" shop (you are welcome to buy from those sources). Only if you have a genuine and current pricing comparison of exactly the same new product, you can contact me via PM with the link of the source.
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : As per the product T&Cs and the invoice

Attachments

• 1000008310.jpg
    1000008310.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 1000008314~2.jpg
    1000008314~2.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 1000008313.jpg
    1000008313.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 1000008309.jpg
    1000008309.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 1000008315~2.jpg
    1000008315~2.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 162
Selling this following an upgrade; it still has some warranty left. All accessories, bill and box available. Price is fixed. Specs are here -

NOTE :-

Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
PRICE : Any messages asking for best price will be simply ignored as the best price is already listed above. The prices have been kept after considering current prices, availability, age, usage, etc. Do not draw any pricing comparisons using benchmarks/features of an entirely different brand/product. Do not quote prices from out of stock listings, Olx, Fakebook or some obscure "fly by night" shop (you are welcome to buy from those sources). Only if you have a genuine and current pricing comparison of exactly the same new product, you can contact me via PM with the link of the source.
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : As per the product T&Cs and the invoice
Why only 1 year warranty for mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back