Are these genuine products....?

i bought cheap sennheisers off ebay that turned out to be really good fakes. it had the proper rubber coating and quality wires and the box seemed almost identical to the original. in fact, had it not been for the audio quality i wouldn't have known it was a fake. that being said, if it's close to the company's msrp and it's a site that guarantees genuine stuff (like fkart does) then you should be fine.
sennheiser has warranty service in India but i have no experience with it.

Last edited:
I believe Sennheiser offers prompt support. Call them up and ask directly about the offers and the seller. They will confirm/ deny for you.

I registered a query on their website regarding the same....they have not replied me back......!!
What should I do now....go for it or wait...?

I have ordered one from paytm(not the above model) during those 50% discount, it is definitely genuine and was exactly 50% cheaper then other websites, due to that 50% cashback.

Generally for these type of items, I would check if the same seller is available on other sites, and his rating etc. for example - I bought David off perfume from paytm from a seller who has a big store in Delhi, with a good rep and a separate website for his oniline shop. I mean a bit of check here and there for a few mins, if not satisfied then, just skip..

Last edited:
Back