Are there any good ones out !!!

bloodrayne sux.

try indi jones emperors tomb. 1 of the best games made . its too good. also another great pc game is star wars jedi knight 2. simply amazing.

mgs is metal gear solid 1. its possible to play with keyboard but a little wierd controls. i finished on ps1 more than 5 times.

mgs2 is great, but story is a little diff & u dont get to play as snake in half of the game. prefer mgs1 to 2.

mgs3 is amazing. try it out saumil. best gameplay out of all mgs games. i would rate it as good as mgs1 with better gameplay etc. u might understand mgs3 also since u havent played mgs1 & 2 cause mgs3 takes u to the past in 1960's back where it all began. so give it a shot.

Indiana jones is one good of a Game -- & saumil only told me abt it . But the worst thing abt the game is no mid game saving. & that is really so much irritating in some levels, that u start hating this good game for this one real stupid reason coz it adds to much repetitions for the same task

I dont thing MGS 3 is out for PC na ??

Scrap all these new fangled games and play mario, rick dangerous, donkey kong country (SNES emulation reqd), Zelda Ocraina of Time

Tell me bout it , I got myself a Geforce 6800, bought Doom3 and guess what I am playing these days????

Mario3 on the NES simulator and Aladdin on the GBC simulator on my phone :eek:hyeah:

Wonder how you guys manage to finish these games....the only games I have ever finished from start to end are Mario 1, 2 and 3 (when I was a kid) and the TPS Bond Game on PS2 (Everything or nothing)...now am waiting for "From Russia with Love" to come hit Ritchie street/BB

Meanwhile, plz advice, I can spare a max 1000/- right now so should I pick up HL2 or Far cry?

Doom3 turned out to be really boring and also headache inducing.....

PS: Last weekend, I also played a game called "Beyond good & Evil" and though it is no great shakes eye ccandy wise, the game play is excellent.....and the story line is quite good

superczar said:
Meanwhile, plz advice, I can spare a max 1000/- right now so should I pick up HL2 or Far cry?
Doom3 turned out to be really boring and also headache inducing.....
Sell that doom 3 on TE and get hl2 for 2k or keep doom 3 and get farcry for 800. Battlefield 2 is another game worth getting.

Get the donkeykong64 rom, it's as good as mario64.
Also get final fantsy 7,8,9 and resident evil 3 psx iso's and play on the epsxe emu.

@mehargags
Indiana jones is a game you would've liked more if you had seen the movies as a kid. The game has the best feeling melee combat ever.

Beyond good & evil is another excellent game.

Starting mgs3, ps2 is the only way I can game nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the donkeykong64 rom, it's as good as mario64.

I don't think N64 emulators for Symbian are available...I don't think Symbian phones have that much of processing power either.....

Farcry seems like a good buy for 800/- let mec check out Landmark this weekend....

Back