Archanaonline.com

bluediamond

Skilled
Feb 13, 2005
www.archanaonline.com
Ya ya I know you may wonder this is another spam post. :p But, just that I couldn't resist myself in sharing the happy news with the TE friends. So thought I would just plug in here, and inform what I was busy with n all... :D

Bought the domain last week, and wow, check this out: archana - Google Search. Long back from digit, TA and TE, I had seen many people blogging and doing that n this with their websites etc etc, but it was only now, I stepped forward. More here.

And ya, these days I am mostly active on twitter..not that I am addictive, but barely able to keep in touch with the online networks... :)

And ya, happy christmas and new year in advance!!! :)

stalker

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
thebanik said:
and you are a guy right??? and your name is archana???? Nice intro on the site anyways

:rofl::rofl::rofl: BD aint a guy. She's one of the few ladeej here on TE.

nice site BD :hap2::hap2:

greenhorn

Patron
Dec 29, 2005
lay off guys, she's not available :bleh:

I thought you'd lay off the tech once you were married. guess I was wrong :ashamed:

2kewl

Disciple
Jan 9, 2008
Nice! Wish you all the best :)

P.S: Looking at the title of the post, I thought it must be a site to book online archanai's for temples :p

bluediamond

Skilled
Feb 13, 2005
www.archanaonline.com
thanks to all above ya.. sorry i forgot to check back the replies...

by the by, when i searched as archanaonline.com through the search box, this post didnt come up. or is it like general talk is not searched for posts??

bluediamond

Skilled
Feb 13, 2005
www.archanaonline.com
Gaurish said:
Good, to see a a fellow TE member starting a blog to express their feelings.

No Offense meant but

what a Strange nick you got:- beedi :lol: :bleh:

well.. its a long story..

the actual nick was bluediamond, but some of my fans met online and decided that i should have a short name, which then coined to "bd" and then some rival fan club expanded it to "beedi"...

^^btw no offence please, but, are you the one whose nick is gauri ? ;)