Apps Deals thread

Ok, so I don't get the Timely hype. AFAIK, it's an alarm app, so you set an alarm and forget. It rings at a stipulated time, you get up cursing the alarm, snooze it, go back to sleep. And that's something any alarm app does ! Am I missing something ?

I just downloaded it only because it was a paid app gone free for a duration :p:p
I normally use Gentle Alarm clock.

I think the hype about Timely is that it looks beautiful to some people.

So I installed Timely, as I wanted something cool, and Good Lord, this is one horrible app. I mean why on earth does it take over the motion sensors in God's name? And there is no way to disable this thing? Just WOW. You turn the device up and turn it back down, gone, alarm is snoozed. o_O

So I installed Timely, as I wanted something cool, and Good Lord, this is one horrible app. I mean why on earth does it take over the motion sensors in God's name? And there is no way to disable this thing? Just WOW. You turn the device up and turn it back down, gone, alarm is snoozed. o_O

Sammy's Motion wiz/control does similar thing so, it's likely devs would try to import such features wherever possible.

There's an app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plexnor.gravityscreenofffree which uses almost all the sensors and if you don't get it right, will eat up battery like anything.

Back