Apple September Event Thread

I'm sure iPhone sales will drop this time. Their MRP is going to be 60k+ and moreover market is flooding with budget, mid-end phones with top notch specs and features.

I wouldn't be surprised if Crapple says 5.5" iPhone is their innovative product.

I'm sure iPhone sales will drop this time. Their MRP is going to be 60k+ and moreover market is flooding with budget, mid-end phones with top notch specs and features.

I wouldn't be surprised if Crapple says 5.5" iPhone is their innovative product.

While the cost will be prohibitive for sure, there are people out there who already own an older iPhone and may be planning to buy a new one and in most probability it will be another iPhone. Those are the people who wouldn't hesitate to spend the premium.
That doesn't mean I mean one of them. I am happy with my 4S and as of this day I am not really keen on replacing it.
As I am in market for a new car, that 50K I could spend on buying a higher trim of the vehicle. :p

Firstly, I am talking about India.
Fanboys would obviously buy the product even if its 80,000. Not a problem.
5s, 6 and 6L would be three running models, 4s and 5 production will be halted. I am sure People would prefer 5S after price drops like 4S but that wouldn't be much i guess.
As for 60k MRP and 55- 57k After discounts its very hard on the wallet. It would be proper i make these comments after the actual product is announced till then fingers crossed. :)

I am more interested in the sarcastic comments offered by Cook . Last event - "First they created netbooks which nobody uses, then they are turning laptops into tablets and tablets into laptops" :p

@mrnikhilsudo Dude you are playing it on yourself :p

Iphone 6 will bring the Iphone to a more user acceptable form factor as every other manufacturer in the market. And with them opening up to the third party addons, we can expect a different and much better user experience. Although this is an evolution and more like an expectation.

All that apart, the pricing is the real deal. If they price it any higher than the Iphone 5s, they lose my interest for sure, not sure about others. A phone for over 60k is absolute stupidity. Not at all worth it, especially if you know the cost breakup.

But nonetheless, I'm pretty sure this iteration of the Iphone will be widely accepted and some where have a feeling, that it will be reasonably priced too. Apple has a loyal customer base and they want it to remain the same.

All in all, this year end, it's raining launches. But the maximum attention is stolen by the e-commerce players - Xiaomi and One +

Value + Performance = :)

Back