• Mac Mini.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Apple Pencil.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
Looking forward to this.
Live Streaming 7.30pm .( I hope my internet is good to watch this live)

So let's discuss.
Btw Whose been holding on a tablet purchases for new OLED iPad till now ?

M4 is most exciting rumor though.

$999 for ipad pro 11inch.

Tbh I was expecting it to be at that price. So not surprised at all.

Still expensive. Might be able to get it from USA in November, If my sister travels. Not buying at Indian price. Almost 15k difference.

I'm definitely impressed with new ipad though.
They really went all out with M4 on latest ipad.

> "With these improvements to the CPU and GPU, M4 maintains Apple silicon’s industry-leading performance per watt. M4 can deliver the same performance as M2 using just half the power."

That’s really impressive considering the M2 came out just 2 years ago

With that processor, they really should have got MacOS on the ipad by now. It is powerful enough to replace not just your laptop but your desktop as well as long as you can connect to a proper display.
True.
Fantastic stuff.

Btw They mentioned nothing about battery power. Is it going to be the same as previous one even after claiming that M4 uses 50% less power for same tasks as M2.

I take all such numbers with a pinch of salt. Let the reviews come out and validate them.
Apple usually presents stats subjectively when comparing with competitors but comparison to their own hardware is always on the mark.

Snapdragon on the other hand has already been accused of fudging benchmark scores for the X Elite that no one else can replicate, so this widens the gap.

Altmost most leaks comes true. And for the iPad, the problem is the software. They should push the ipados limitation which they wont as apple dont want to eat mac sales but considering ipad as an additional hardware which they wanted to hook into their ecosystem. Hate that the new pencil pro is limited to the new model, will wait and see the review whether its really hardware limitation or just like what they did on stage manager.

Can anyone tell me, who are the intended users for the newest M4 iPad? I am not familiar with the tablet world.
Is it aimed at graphics designers, artists etc?
Won't the power users be hindered by the lack of inbuilt keyboard and feature-less ipad os (in comparison to mac os) ?

The new Pencil 'Pro' costs $130.
The new Magic Keyboards cost $300 and $350 for 11 and 13 inch models, respectively.
Many CUSTOM mechanical keyboards don't cost that much. The f...

Top-specced iPad Pro costs about $4k...
I don't really know who needs that.
At that point, if you're that into the Apple ecosystem, might as well just buy a Mac lol

Anyway, no news about the mini. Boo. About what I expected, unfortunately...

what is tandem oled
Multi-layered OLED, basically. Higher life expectancy, higher brightness and so on.
Nagging but: Of course, Apple isn't the first one to do this either, but kudos to them for doing it though! Not many others do it.

The new Pencil 'Pro' costs $130.
The new Magic Keyboards cost $300 and $350 for 11 and 13 inch models, respectively.
Many CUSTOM mechanical keyboards don't cost that much. The f...

Top-specced iPad Pro costs about $4k...
I don't really know who needs that.
At that point, if you're that into the Apple ecosystem, might as well just buy a Mac lol

Anyway, no news about the mini. Boo. About what I expected, unfortunately...
Top specced is directed towards people who will need it and can afford it easily.
I know a friend working in fashion and product promotional photohoots.
These people make Rs 20k -50k per day depending on the project.
And at same time their work is highly demanding.
Ipad can handle such things easily.
So those are the people that will find this great tool.

For most ,like me even the most basic version is enough even for productivity and entertainment as well.

Multi-layered OLED, basically. Higher life expectancy, higher brightness and so on.
Nagging but: Of course, Apple isn't the first one to do this either, but kudos to them for doing it though! Not many others do it.
Oh it sounded more interesting than that. Honestly nothing too exciting in this event, AI is the only thing that can give tech companies growth now I guess. Else it will be year after year of small improvements.

Back