Apple Extends iTunes Store To India

Napster revolutionized piracy rather than anything else IMO.

=|

Can you imagine digital distribution scene and sharing of content without the P2P protocols and applications? Do you think Valve would have decided on starting STEAM as a pilot? Do you think the mega corporates (Apple iTunes, Google Music, Amazon e-Books) would have moved to create their digital retail façades without being goaded into action?

And if we are talking about 'piracy', what do you think VHS tapes did in the 80's?

n00b question as am not into apple, does this mean I cannot install music from my CD's?

You mean RIP music from the discs, right.

If you have a physical disc with music on it, why not? You can keep using alternate sources for music. iTunes is for people who are not satisfied with Flyte OR have an iDevice that forces them to use the damn thing.

You mean RIP music from the discs, right.

If you have a physical disc with music on it, why not? You can keep using alternate sources for music. iTunes is for people who are not satisfied with Flyte OR have an iDevice that forces them to use the damn thing.

Not ripped, but sipped from various servers across the world, if you know what I mean XD

I think that you can do any time you want. =|

Anytime? I do that all the time ;), had ditched apple due to useless bluetooth and restrictions on even breathing etc.,

Sigh, I hate apple anyways lol.

Was asking for a senior colleague of mine who recently settled for an Iphone 5 and is dependent on me for troubleshooting.

Dude check out the flipkart Flyte store too. At least compare the prices between them before buying.

I did and iTunes was cheaper by miles atleast for the albums I bought. Also are Flyte mp3s properly tagged.
I have heard that Flyte users only get to download their music a fixed no of times, 9 I think. This is preposterous at least for me.
Also since I have been using iTunes for the past 7 years as my music cataloging software it is better for me to buy music from them.

Are iTunes music files .mp3 or aac or both? Are they 320kbps or lesser?

iTunes files are aac and 256kbps.

I did and iTunes was cheaper by miles atleast for the albums I bought. Also are Flyte mp3s properly tagged.
I have heard that Flyte users only get to download their music a fixed no of times, 9 I think. This is preposterous at least for me.
Also since I have been using iTunes for the past 7 years as my music cataloging software it is better for me to buy music from them.
iTunes files are aac and 256kbps.
They are properly tagged. They have removed the number of download restrictions. And quality for most files is 320 kbps mp3.

34200262329-orig.png

Back