iOS Apple and International Warranty ?

FYI - Apple provides International Warranty and is serviced irrespective of where you purchased

OK good then, but I don't think they will replace it. I was asked to buy Apple care to get the warranty but I read online its not exactly a replacement warranty.. they might just diagnose the repair..

Last edited:
I have been to multiple service centers in Bangalore for my iPhone & MacBook repair, never they asked for the invoice.
both my devices were purchased in Dubai
iPhone is Japan version
Ok. My experience is exactly opposite! Except the Apple BKC - Mumbai, other service centres in Pune & Aurangabad asked me for the invoice to service my iPhone. My cousin also faced the same situation. But for him, Pune's service centre accepted his iPhone (Japan variant) only when he mailed Apple Customer Support.

Yes. All they check is Apple Care is active. If its active, no questions should be asked or cant be rejected for repair/replacement. You can have varying experiences but thats the fact. Done many times and never been asked for invoice

If there is no Apple care ? Nothing right ?

Can someone buy Apple Care now? Its been 14 days of purchase

If there is no Apple care ? Nothing right ?

Can someone buy Apple Care now? Its been 14 days of purchase
Yes it can be done online/on-call. All they ask is valid proof of purchase post that they will run a remote diagnostic test on your phone. You may need to activate it on iCloud as well. They ask for it.

Maximum limit is 60 days from date of purchase.

I had my office 13 mini, it started getting the vertical lines on display. I just took it to the store and they checked the Apple care validity and ran the tests. When they realised it was a hardware issue, they replaced the phone altogether. But it took 2+ weeks for the while process as they had to send the phone to bangalore for validation of issue. But each step was explained via mail to me and my office.

Back