Anyone know a good (and very cheap) printing press/shop in Mumbai?

gforce

Adept
I need to print about 2000 pages of some study material that I just downloaded and printing these at my office would definitely attract unwanted attention.

Is there any shop or printing press in Mumbai that prints documents and books for very cheap? The local cyber cafes in my area want 6-8 bucks per page and that's just too much IMO. I'm looking for something in the range of a rupee/page, preferably less than that. Quality doesn't matter as long as it stays readable for the next 8-12 months.

gforce said:
I need to print about 2000 pages of some study material that I just downloaded and printing these at my office would definitely attract unwanted attention.

Is there any shop or printing press in Mumbai that prints documents and books for very cheap? The local cyber cafes in my area want 6-8 bucks per page and that's just too much IMO. I'm looking for something in the range of a rupee/page, preferably less than that. Quality doesn't matter as long as it stays readable for the next 8-12 months.

I would suggest looking for some printer shops in or around a college campus. Printing charges are really cheap there. For example there are a few printer shops inside IIT Bombay (Powai) or right outside the main entrance. Printing i is about 50p per page if you have a bulk order (which you do).

You may be able to manage something cheaper if you ask for Laser, Black and White, Double sided, cheap paper.

here in Kolhapur, printing rates are:

1Rs/page for BW print (if second is to be taken than 50p)
10Rs./page for coluour which includes photo
5Rs./poage for text in colour.

these are general rates, u will find going aound college campus.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
here in Kolhapur, printing rates are:

1Rs/page for BW print (if second is to be taken than 50p)
10Rs./page for coluour which includes photo
5Rs./poage for text in colour.

these are general rates, u will find going aound college campus.

I get it for 50p near SCIBER..

Alright thanks guys! I was hoping for something in town but I'll be sure to check out the shops at Andheri and it that doesn't work, IITB.

Back