Events & Meets Anyone else interested in Startups and related events/conversations?

Digigear

Disciple
I am starting a startup and entrepreneurs community to bring together entrepreneurs in various stages of their journeys and also enthusiasts and aspirants who want to get into the action.

If you're interested please Check out our meetup group and also the Telegram group. Links among other things here - https://thestartupclub.info

We will be organizing the following kinds of events/activities:-
  1. General networking sessions
  2. Interviewing specific members who have an idea or story in progress
  3. Invite interesting guest speakers to talk about their domain
  4. Pitch competitions
  5. Industry-specific workshops that delve into detailed sessions in specific sectors, which will not only benefit the folks in the industry but also educate others who may not be aware of the intricacies of that domain.

And our Telegram group is a place for people to post useful resources and make product announcements etc. We'll also be shortly launching our YouTube channel. So lots of exciting things happening!

I'd like to invite everyone to come and join us in uniting the startup scene in India.

If you have any suggestions for us to take on, please feel free to send your suggestions.

Also let me know if there are any places where we can go to spread the word.

BTW Google has some sort of startup school thing for budding entrepreneurs, free. Various topics in online sessions it seems.

Can people with ideas only and no background of running a company or startup join? If no, can such people sell their ideas if ideas can be sold?

Edit: try Facebook and LinkedIn group or what it's called.

Can people with ideas only and no background of running a company or startup join? If no, can such people sell their ideas if ideas can be sold?

Edit: try Facebook and LinkedIn group or what it's called.
Yes!

It's for anyone who has interest in startups. In fact, a lot of our members are people who have an interest and want to be exposed to others who are doing some work, so that they can be inspired and learn new things. And yes, you're free to share your idea and you can make deals with people who are open to make deals with you.

Back