Anybody with uk ebay acc/ coming from UK?

Hi..

Anybody here who has a working uk Ebay account ?
Need to purchase a small item. Would be grateful if anybody can put his hand up.

Do send me a PM pls. Listing ends tomorrow noon.

EDIT:
Anybody coming in from uk ?

re: Anybody with uk ebay acc/ coming from UK?

you can use the same ebay.com or ebay.in account (if you have one) for purchases from ebay.co.uk but only thing you need is a paypal & credit card or VCC like netsafe card which you can add in paypal & pay for the item.

I had bought an item from ebay.co.uk last week using my ebay.in account

Spacescreamer said:
Have to get a SteelBook (ps3 game) in. Kinda wary of handling by our Indian courier people.

You seem to be worry too much! Amazon ships the bundle in a near-bulletproof packaging ensuring the contents are safe during its transit. I've got some cheap hardware from the Amazon UK (and US as well) and it arrived here in one piece. There are plenty of folks here who source the blurays from Amazon, which ship in the usual hard plastic keep cases. And you seem to forget the fact that SteelBooks have a hard metal casing! I am not sure what would be worrying you so much. Order it via Shop-n-ship and drop a mail to Amazon UK after the confirmation of the order, requesting them to pack it well since it has to be shipped abroad.

Spacescreamer said:
I never mentioned amazon anywhere in any of my posts.

My mistake. I thought I read Amazon somewhere in the posts above. Doesn't matter nonetheless. Replace 'Amazon' with 'online retailer' or 'eBay'. As long as the retailer has a good repute, they should not do a shoddy job with the packaging.

Back