CPU/Mobo Any way to find the BIOS version on this specific board (pre-purchase)?

RadarHz

Disciple
Link

The reviews/questions mention that it works on Ryzen 3000 "out-of-the-box". I looked at the CPU support list for this particular model and the BIOS support for Ryzen 3500 is a later version (3.60) than Ryzen 3600 (3.30). If I don't have a 2000/1000 Ryzen to flash BIOS, is it a safe bet to purchase this board anyway, or am I creating more trouble for myself?

Sidenote:
There are two different Athlon 3000g on the same list, one Picasso and one Raven ridge. Model number on MDC and Amazon (YD3000C6FHBOX) somehow lines up with neither of them. Google says 3000g is in fact Raven ridge (Zen) so it should (?) be supported earlier; but the Raven ridge support is 4.90 while the Picasso support is 3.60? Confusing.

Link

The reviews/questions mention that it works on Ryzen 3000 "out-of-the-box". I looked at the CPU support list for this particular model and the BIOS support for Ryzen 3500 is a later version (3.60) than Ryzen 3600 (3.30). If I don't have a 2000/1000 Ryzen to flash BIOS, is it a safe bet to purchase this board anyway, or am I creating more trouble for myself?

Sidenote:
There are two different Athlon 3000g on the same list, one Picasso and one Raven ridge. Model number on MDC and Amazon (YD3000C6FHBOX) somehow lines up with neither of them. Google says 3000g is in fact Raven ridge (Zen) so it should (?) be supported earlier; but the Raven ridge support is 4.90 while the Picasso support is 3.60? Confusing.
Post in this thread and you will get immediate answer as I also got like this same doubt and got the bios file also sent to me:https://www.reddit.com/r/ASRock/

Back