Any trick to add Redmi Note 3 during flash sell?

tech.addict

Skilled
My mobile phone died a few days ago. Using my ZTE Blade 2 for now.

So I'm in need to buy a phone very badly.

Redmi Note 3 launched today meets my budget and need. But I'm very unlucky in the flash sales.

Is there any trick to add the phone during the sell on 9th march?

PS: I was considering a Lenovo K4 note and Honor 5X.

Amazon is, in my experience, better than Flipkart, so try your luck. Login atleast 10 min before make sure you have good system and broadband speed, close all apps/softwares and concentrate of the sale. Follow the time and keep your mouse over the time and be ready as the count down begins.

My mobile phone died a few days ago. Using my ZTE Blade 2 for now.

So I'm in need to buy a phone very badly.

Redmi Note 3 launched today meets my budget and need. But I'm very unlucky in the flash sales.

Is there any trick to add the phone during the sell on 9th march?

PS: I was considering a Lenovo K4 note and Honor 5X.

Many have registered even though they will not be ordering one for themselves, including me :) . I am sure TE will a have thread to pass on the phone to interested members, happening since Mi3, Redmi, One plus One.....

Every time, my friends needed one, apart form registration, I queued up on TE threads.

Also I have seen some people started selling their F-codes that they received in yesterdays launch:eek: to make money. See if you can contact them and negotiate for a throw away deal like may be 50-100 bucks or may be even free. If some one is free they can try on your behalf.

If you're willing to pay ebay/olx/quikr will have the codes/phones. They always do.
Thanks iPwnz for the tip. Unfortunately there is no f-codes for the 3GB variant. All the codes available are for 2GB variant :( . I guess we have to wait for the event

I think it will be wiser to wait for the pricing of mi5 before one decides to buy the redmi note 3 .

this will be applicable only for those who can wait, some like the op needs a phone asap and redmi note 3 is the best available at the moment at this price

Argh! I'm willing to pay for an F-Code or 500 bucks premium for the 32 gb phone. Located in western suburbs, Mumbai.

Back