Android Any SwiftKey users out there?

krishnandu

Skilled
Hi, I recently started using Swiftkey and I really loved it but I'm bit annoyed too. As in the secondary screen, I want the numpad on the middle. The only option is left or right. But I don't want either.

Any idea how can I do that?

I dont think thats possible as there is no option to do it. Though, you can ask the developer to include the same in future updates.

Long time user of Swiftkey and yes, as honest1 said there's no option for the centre numpad and developers are the worst in hearing customer feedback so don't expect it to happen.

So you got comfortable with it? Other than that, I just loved everything else.
Yes, it's ok, I never had the numpad problem so I don't mind whether it's in left or right because I don't use numpad, I use the numeric digits on top, rest it's the best keyboard for me.

Yeah, the only problem I'm facing is while typing out passwords. Because I generally use combination of small and caps alphabets, numbers and special characters for passwords. So while typing out passwords, most special characters are going to third keypad.

Most of the things I need are on the main screen itself including numbers and special characters, Screenshot attached

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421650366315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421650366315.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 154
I feel that Xperia keyboard is far better than swiftkey. The swipe movement feels more natural, hinglish predictions are better and the numeric keypad is in the top row instead of grid like in swiftkey.
Also the automatic full stop is pretty annoying and can't be turned off.
The only problem with xperia keyboard is that it has to be flashed via CWM on non-xperia phones, so requires root.

Back