Any SSD Deals?

Just read somewhere that new samsung evos have manufaturing defect of performance degradation and they also released a patch which temporaryily resolves the issue.

Get the Sandisk Pro IF they have international warrantee. The Samsung 850 is a beast, just get the 250 GB locally. I am using the 128 GB and it rocks.

I have been buying SSDs for my machines from onlyssd.com . I found their prices to be same or within 10% of what international websites (read Amazon.com) list.

Warranty should be one of the deciding factors when buying Electronics. Been there.. burned by that. :)

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I have been buying SSDs for my machines from onlyssd.com . I found their prices to be same or within 10% of what international websites (read Amazon.com) list.

Warranty should be one of the deciding factors when buying Electronics. Been there.. burned by that. :)

Just my 2 cents.
I was cribbing to spend 3.5k on Corsair LS 60 GB before, read the Samsung 850 Po reviews 10 years warrantee etc and doubled by budget because of it. Onlyssds have best prices. Its Primeabgb after all.

INR 6,532.14
including customs & Shipping to India..

Nice :)

*Amazon refunds Import fees if there is a difference..

Capture.jpg

Why would one buy Kingston 120gb when much much better Samsung 850 EVO 120GB available for 4500 in india itself, that too 5 years warranty...

Insanity

Not a good deal considering the Sandforce controller. Plus the lower binned 3K P/E NAND.

Most Sandforce based drives have been selling at clearance prices for quite a while now owing to the massive decline in Sandforce popularity. I highly doubt the performance is ground breaking either, considering its a drive from 2012. I assumed the deal price was lower, because there are better drives like the Crucial MX100 selling for ~70$ too.

Back