PC Peripherals Any good place to buy pcie expansion cards like sata, m.2, etc?

You can buy pcie to NVMe card on amazon itself for good price. Pcie to sata cards are expensive everywhere & they are all just imported cheap Chinese generic stuff.
Nvme are also same chinese stuff.....i bought 2 yrs bck for 400-450 something from amazon and is till working perfectly.

Nvme are also same chinese stuff.....i bought 2 yrs bck for 400-450 something from amazon and is till working perfectly.
Good to hear. I'll probably buy those Rs. 600 from amazon. I'm fine with the sata speed but it should at least work normally without data corruption. I'd probably store my VMs there. Nothing mission critical.

There are no active components in PCIe NVMe cards - it is just a physical adapter
Good to hear. I'll probably buy those Rs. 600 from amazon. I'm fine with the sata speed but it should at least work normally without data corruption. I'd probably store my VMs there. Nothing mission critical.
Yes....you will get full nvme speeds as there it is not sata....just be sure to get the right one

Yes....you will get full nvme speeds as there it is not sata....just be sure to get the right one
You will get full NVMe speed depending on how much bandwidth your motherboard pcie slot has. For reference, any modern mobo with pcie 3.0 1x slot has 985MB/s bandwidth so practically around 900MB/s. Top speeds of gen3 NVMe ssd are around 3000MB/s so unless using such adapter in pcie 3.0 x4/x8/x16 slot you will never get full NVMe speeds for such a ssd.

Back