Any experience/feedback on Babaocamachine.com? (aka Baba Tools)

Hachune

Disciple
Hey guys,
I am planning to buy a Variable Bench Power Supply and a Multimeter. That site provides the best price so far. I wonder if they actually deliver products as described/shown on their website? Their android app has only 2.9 star rating but they don't seem to be a complete fraud company either as they seem to even have their own brand of machines and multimeters too.

As far as I know, they are based in Delhi. I am a bit worried about buying from them but their price is too good to pass.

Can anyone give feedback or suggest an alternative website? Thanks

As far as I can tell, they're one of the larger importers of repair tools. I ordered a soldering station from them last year, they shipped out in two days with DTDC. The prices are really good compared to other reputable places like G2Mark.

They're pretty active on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@babatool

As far as I can tell, they're one of the larger importers of repair tools. I ordered a soldering station from them last year, they shipped out in two days with DTDC. The prices are really good compared to other reputable places like G2Mark.

They're pretty active on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@babatool
Thanks for the feedback, I have multiple concerns about them :
1. They are charging xxx amount for COD ( I think based on the order amount ), not the COD charge but some kind of deposit which is not refundable in any way.
2. According to their "teAms and conditions", if for any reason an order already made is cancelled, the money goes to the customer's Baba e-wallet or something (their version of amazon pay balance)
3. According to reviews, they do not even have a cancel order option on the website itself.
4. I also saw reviews that the item they received are not similar to the item they ordered.
5. Link to their out of stock policy gives error 404.

What was the approx price of the soldering station you bought (out of curiosity)? I am planning to buy a Bench PSU which costs around 3200 which is then reduced to around 2700 something (discount) upon checking out. None of the other websites offers them at less than 3500.

EDIT : I will just order the machine for now and see how it goes. If it goes well, I will buy the others next time.

Last edited:
What was the approx price of the soldering station you bought (out of curiosity)?

photo_2023-02-23 10.59.44.jpeg
I am planning to buy a Bench PSU which costs around 3200 which is then reduced to around 2700 something (discount) upon checking out. None of the other websites offers them at less than 3500.

The price difference was significant for me as well, their volume of orders probably allows them to price lower than the other places.

Back