Any body working in EA hyderabad ?

Havok

Adept
I am planning to apply for a Job in EA Hyderabad,

by any chance are there any TE members who are working there and can give me some info about EA Hyderabad ?

Don't expect any game development kind of Job descriptions from EA Hyd. I don't have any friends there, but one of my friends recently attended the interview process. The role involved development of testing/automation tools. In fact he was told that most of the work at EA Hyd is centered around testing or development of testing tools or making bits and pieces that don't have any thing to do with game development directly. Also while he cleared the interviews, he was ultimately not given an offer citing reason that his salary was too high for them to match and surpass. They were at least courteous enough to frankly cite that as the reason. It seems they called him because of a mis-communication about the salary

i once saw a guy wearing the ID card of EA and he and his gf were arguing for 15 mins in front of me at the billing counter regarding the brand of the ciggies that they should try out that evening ,i know its not helpful :p

i am looking at the role of project manager.. as i already have experience in that field , anybody there

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Lord Nemesis said:
Don't expect any game development kind of Job descriptions from EA Hyd. I don't have any friends there, but one of my friends recently attended the interview process. The role involved development of testing/automation tools. In fact he was told that most of the work at EA Hyd is centered around testing or development of testing tools or making bits and pieces that don't have any thing to do with game development directly. Also while he cleared the interviews, he was ultimately not given an offer citing reason that his salary was too high for them to match and surpass. They were at least courteous enough to frankly cite that as the reason. It seems they called him because of a mis-communication about the salary
Thanks for that, but i am not looking at role for development, i am looking at role of project manager :)

what would you need to know , i know some guys who work in the office building who might get some information if i can ask specifically :D

Back