Another new N series phone - N73??

Wow ! That's a huuge display and a loong phone..:) !

Hope it performs as well as it looks and is priced equally well...:p

any one can find the screen size... cause it seems to be equal to the N80's screen

N 70 - 240*320 pixels
N80 - 352*416 pixels

N73 screen also looks as big as the N80 one..

jus when a mobile fone gets in ur budget a fling of a new one comin out that is so much better than the one you wud buy and crashes all ur dreams andu jus keep wanting more

hope this baby releases soon n nokia fixes tehyre shyty cam :p

SoulFire said:
hope this baby releases soon n nokia fixes tehyre shyty cam :p
Can you elaborate on "shyty cam" ? :huh:

I didn't find anything wrong with the N70 cam, and the N90 cam was simply mind-blowing...

^^ nothing mind blowing especially when it comes fitted with Carl Zeiss optics, the k750i/w800/810 cam has better sharpness and low distortion. Nokia with its superior CZ optics should have clearly done better when thats not the case especially given the price tag.............

nokia was always better in the video recording term....but i agree with blade..Nokia with CZ lens should have been better over the SE...but sadly SE phones have better sharpness and color contrast which Nokia phones dont give...

tell me one thing::::::::

1) N90 has lens from CZ.

2)Sony Cybshot has lens from CZ.

3) where does K750 get it's lens from??
wonderin if it some jap company, bcause the lens in K750 seems to be better then N90 CZ lens..

does fujistu or whatever it is make lens?

Well its good but I liked my P900s better... overall a decent design tho. Also my young Bro's K750 Cam clicks better then N70 somehow....

IceFusion said:
any one can find the screen size... cause it seems to be equal to the N80's screen

N 70 - 240*320 pixels
N80 - 352*416 pixels

N73 screen also looks as big as the N80 one..
N70 n N80 have same sized screen - 2.1", but N80 does 265k colors, and N70 makes do with 65k colors (correct me if am wrong)

In comparision, the link given says N73 has a "beautiful 2.4" QVGA display," so it shud be better than N70 and a tad bigger than N80's screen

Blade_Runner said:
^^ nothing mind blowing especially when it comes fitted with Carl Zeiss optics, the k750i/w800/810 cam has better sharpness and low distortion. Nokia with its superior CZ optics should have clearly done better when thats not the case especially given the price tag.............
exactly what i meant,comparing SE with nokia,nokia isnt even in the competition ,seet he n80 preview snaps taken from fone,theyre the sadest ever and see snaps taken from the k800 and ull know what i mean

aka911 said:
tell me one thing::::::::

1) N90 has lens from CZ.

2)Sony Cybshot has lens from CZ.

3) where does K750 get it's lens from??
wonderin if it some jap company, bcause the lens in K750 seems to be better then N90 CZ lens..

does fujistu or whatever it is make lens?
1 and 2 are true ;) however sony uses its own optics for the k750i, if it were uses cz optics i am sure that would be touted as a feature in adverts.

Back