WTB Android phone for 5k only for rural villagers.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Looking for an affordable used android phone at 5k max. I assume that most options would be 2+ years old so I'd like one with USB charging port in good condition since old phones tend to have this issue. No physical damage please.

Last edited:
I have an Honor Holly the very first release model. Everything works great; got a replacement high capacity battery which works great by the way. Let me know if that works for you.

I have an Honor Holly the very first release model. Everything works great; got a replacement high capacity battery which works great by the way. Let me know if that works for you.
I remember we discussed about this phone last year and the fact that it needs a new battery. Anyway does it still support WhatsApp?

Looking for an affordable used android phone at 5k max.
Here you go:

Redmi A2 (2/64GB) - ₹5,034 with Axis Bank CC or ₹5,299 without it.

Edit: This phone is infinitely better than Honor Holly from 2014. 10 years old Android with KitKat and 1 GB RAM. :nailbiting:

@iPwnz Just found a much better deal:

POCO C51 (64 GB Internal/4 GB RAM) - ₹4,999 (+ 5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card) [Locked with Airtel Prepaid]

This is a great deal tbh you should go with this. MTK H G36 with 4 GB RAM is the minimum for a painless experience.

The Airtel lock will end after a certain period: https://www.airtel.in/airtelexclusive-poco-c51-terms-and-conditions

Last edited:
Back