Budget Above 25K Android Mobile Buying help near 30K (4G?)

warewolf4586

Adept
Mar 18, 2008
1. Q: Budget?
A: Near 30K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any ( Good Viewing Angles )

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No
5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Front cam for skype.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, LTE

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Games, Camera, internet with mails, facebook, messenger etc.....

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Need to buy 4G ready cellphone if possible, But still doubtful if Optimus G is 4G ready or has LTE support. As far as I have come across, Indian LG E975 is not having LTE support. Is it like it's not there, or will be revoked in future updates ?

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: LG Optimus G​

appyx

Disciple
Nov 19, 2011
few more options - nexus4 (regular android update from google, that's why we want android phones i guess.)
Xperia - ZL - great phone, really didn't liked the viewing angles of Z and for ZL also it should be same. (It was available for 31k recently due to a deal )
I'm also looking for something similar and trying to make a decision. Most probably nexus 4...

2kool2btrue

Disciple
Jul 31, 2009
Under the sky!
Get a nexus 4 from the US or you could also consider Sony Xperia ZL and the Galaxy S3. GS3 is still a very potent device. The leaks suggest that it will get key lime pie. O4G should be 4G LTE-FD enabled. I'm not sure why the Indian version should skip out on that. videocon's 4g network will reportedly run fine with O4G.

S.H.A.D.E

The Paladin
Disciple
Jan 23, 2012
Kottayam, Kerala, India
For 30k, get the Optimus G. You will find it for about 30k and its a pretty good phone. If you want a better camera and an AMOLED display, the S3 is a no-brainer in that price range.
I'd get the Optimus G for its 2GB of ram, ram is extremely important for me because I multitask a lot and I run a lot of widgets.

zhopudey

Skilled
May 14, 2005
My Samsung grand just survived a toss to the floor from my daughter :p Phone, battery cover and battery all flew apart, but it is working just fine. Diss Samsung all you want, but plastic is simply more durable.

5fusion

Disciple
Apr 18, 2012
My Samsung grand just survived a toss to the floor from my daughter :p Phone, battery cover and battery all flew apart, but it is working just fine. Diss Samsung all you want, but plastic is simply more durable.
thats good it survived..parts flew apart n thats d reason nothin happnd to phone as d impact energy got dispersed.
my old nokia n ericsson all plastic survived heavy impacts just coz of that;).
I am fine wid plastic with a 10-20k phone. But when one is paying 30k+, they sure want every aspect to be premium be it hardware, design or build:rolleyes: