Graphic Cards AMD Catalyst & nVidia Forceware driver updates

Re: Recently released ATI Catalyst & nVidia Forceware drivers

are they gonna skip catalyst 9.1 ?? :S

its almost last week 9/1 already.

nvidia driver 181.22 Out : With PhysX Hotfix for the EA's Mirror's Edge

Also Contains latest PhysX software.

The second link is what was giving me the error. Can you try to see if u can dl the Catalyst software suite x64 for Vista x64/ 4800 series? Cos I'm still getting the access denied error. Tried from both my desktop at home and netbook at the office. I had got the same error the last time I'd tried to dl but didn't worry me as I had to send the 4870 for RMA. Btw, I have dled the drivers from Guru3D.

Just want to confirm if this is happening to others so I can troubleshoot my browser settings and such.

@Gunman below, yeah, works with IE7. Will have to troubleshoot both FFs on netbook and PC.

^Naga, no problems with the 2nd link put up by muzux2. I'm able to d/l the file.

Problem with browser cookies? :p

Waiting for Catalyst 9.3 .. Hopefully it will introduce X-video acc. in Linux and will have support for X-server 1.6 ;)

RivaTuner is not able to overclock the card after update to 181.71.

I guess this would be due to the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.1 :(

New Features

* ATI Catalyst 9.4 includes a new ATI Overdrive auto-tune application to estimate the over-clocked engine and memory values for ATI Overdrive supported ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators

Designed for the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series

Resolved Issue Highlights

* "World of Warcraft" or "World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King": Flickering no longer occurs when Shadow is set to medium/high using ATI CrossFire configurations

* Google Sketchup no longer displays blank screen

* Resolutions above 1024 x 768 will now full screen properly for specific HDMI displays

* Artifacts no longer visible while playing Age of Conan DX10

* VC-1 progressive disc playback no longer exhibits block corruption.

* The Compute Abstraction Layer (CAL) driver now functions properly under Windows XP

^ also final version improve Just a very, very small newspost to inform all our members that the recent Ati Catalyst 9.4 drivers give a very nice boost in the GT4 - Nature subtest of 3DMark03. We are talking about increases of 120+ FPS, so don’t forget to update for you next benchmark session.

now u can download the ati 9.4 final version not beta one ;)

K.....going for the new driver...but what about new release in context with 8800 GT...its working fine on it....

please advise which is the most stable ati catalyist released till date? i tried the latest 9.5,9.4 and older 8.4 which came with my 2600pro. with all these the display keeps blinking occasionally like once in 5minutes.

Gannu said:
catci3.png

Drivers & Software

nvidiafg7.jpg

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

thanks mate:hap2:

try catalyst 8.12 or 8.11 they are very stable...

also try and get your hands on 9.6 beta... might work.

but i have found 8.11 and 8.12 to be the most stable.

cheers

I need to get the Windows 7 64bit drivers of my HD 4850 ,I am thinking of downloading the 9.5 version .. but there are two options on AMD's site

1)Catalyst Software Suite (64 bit) English Only ver.9.5 -62 Mb file.

2)Windows 7 WHQL Driver -ver 8.612 -98.7 Mb file

I guess I need to download the first one , but still can someone tell me what is ther other 98 Mb file ?

Back