Amazon India lightning deals

You're right. Few months back I emailed Toshiba India about this free firestick and they confirmed as below.

View attachment 196890
I've sent them another email asking if this firestick offer is still intact as Amazon still shows. Let's see.
Amazon lists the offer validity till 31st May in fine print, so should still be applicable.
What price did he get it for? I can see the current price on amazon for 65" is around 60k. Is that also a good deal.

Limited-time deal: TOSHIBA 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Super QLED TV 55M650MP (Black) | with Free Fire TV Stick After Installation https://amzn.in/d/iWPVm0G
Don't know how good toshiba is, but seems very sweet deal one can get. Even says 3yrs warranty.
I myself will be buying one but in next 2-3 months.

The Amazon reviews says that many TV owners have not received the Firestick even many months after purchasing. That needs to be noted by potential buyers.

Recieved the bulb today. But it is not the B22 type. It is of E27 socet type and I don't have any bulb holder or point which is E27. Anybody else got the E27 socket type bulb or is it just me?
Received mine today and its a B22 and working perfectly fine. Configured and good to go.
Seems my old wifi rgb Syska is very late or faulty if thats the way to describe it but very happy with Crompton.

Recieved the bulb today. But it is not the B22 type. It is of E27 socet type and I don't have any bulb holder or point which is E27. Anybody else got the E27 socket type bulb or is it just me?
Just ask for a replacement. I assume you ordered the B22 variant?

OT, but what exactly is this light useful for? Like does it help with mood lighting or something? Can someone post pics of their rooms with this light or whatever they are using this for? I have honestly felt this to be a gimmick, but if so many people are buying there must be something here.

Just ask for a replacement. I assume you ordered the B22 variant?
Yes, I ordered the B22 version. Even the box packing says it is B22 version but the bulb inside is E27. I went to 5-6 electrical shops but nobody has E27 holder or converter. So, I am going to raise the replacement request.

OT, but what exactly is this light useful for? Like does it help with mood lighting or something? Can someone post pics of their rooms with this light or whatever they are using this for? I have honestly felt this to be a gimmick, but if so many people are buying there must be something here.
It's a dimmable bulb. For a grown up the only useful use I can think of is simply lowering the brightness to 1 right from your mobile with one touch before sleeping. And maybe change the colour to red or similar for even better sleep. And yes, it's worth the extra cost over standard bulbs, for me anyhow.

Back