Amazon India lightning deals

Low profile CPU cooler, ID Cooling IS-55 @4.2k
[Link]

Citations:
The New GOD of Low Profile CPU Coolers
Mike, et al.
Published in Hardware Canucks, 2022
doi.org
If you ever see a seller on amazon selling something which costs at least around double on all other sellers & the product is not officially available in India then it is a smuggled/obtained via aliexpress etc by low invoice value trick & then being resold. This cooler is available on aliexpress for around 2.9k btw.

not amazon fulfilled.seller is just launched.its definitely fraud.
Because of the pricing?
This product is a slower U1/Class 10 card, unsuitable for 4k recording.
I just bought (another) U3/V30 card for 1.45k
U1 have always been cheaper than U3. But if you try to record 4k videos to it, they will overheat and die.
Only thing that looks suspicious to me is the new store, and that their address is in a big building

But yeah, probably always better to go with Appario

Because of the pricing?
This product is a slower U1/Class 10 card, unsuitable for 4k recording.
I just bought (another) U3/V30 card for 1.45k
U1 have always been cheaper than U3. But if you try to record 4k videos to it, they will overheat and die.
Only thing that looks suspicious to me is the new store, and that their address is in a big building

But yeah, probably always better to go with Appario
pricing is too low even for U1.there are only red flags - low price , new seller , not amazon fulfilled

HyperX Rubber Keycaps – Gaming Accessory Kit, 19 Keys, English (US) Layout, Pink - 519U0AA#ABA @ 789 INR​

Not sure if this is a good price or not but since it is on 50% coupon, take a look:

Attachments

• 1702994614428.png
    1702994614428.png
    416.8 KB · Views: 128
Lower than other reputed online stores @3697INR:
MSI MAG Forge 120A Airflow Premium Gaming PC Case: Auto RGB Fan, Vertical GPU Bracket, Side Air Vents, 360mm Radiator Support, 4mm Thick Tempered Glass, Supports Up to 8 Fans https://amzn.eu/d/giLkkeL

This one has 6 pre-installed Auto-RGB fans. I have used MSI case earlier. They are pretty good quality for the price.
HEYMIX Dual Monitor Arm

800 INR off coupon, making it 1699 INR.
Are you a prime member?
Looks like Amazon is not even bothering to give coupons to non-prime members now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223-110326028 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231223-110326028 (1).jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Lower than other reputed online stores @3697INR:
MSI MAG Forge 120A Airflow Premium Gaming PC Case: Auto RGB Fan, Vertical GPU Bracket, Side Air Vents, 360mm Radiator Support, 4mm Thick Tempered Glass, Supports Up to 8 Fans https://amzn.eu/d/giLkkeL

This one has 6 pre-installed Auto-RGB fans. I have used MSI case earlier. They are pretty good quality for the price.

Are you a prime member?
Looks like Amazon is not even bothering to give coupons to non-prime members now.
Hello,
I got this case https://www.msi.com/PC-Case/MAG-FORGE-111R
Can you let me know key differences between both ?
I find my existing case little small now with 2 SSD, 1 Sata SSD and 1 HDD

Can you let me know key differences between both ?
Both are almost same, 120A is a bit bigger in size & comes with 6 pre-installed autoRGB fans & 2 more can be installed on top of psu shroud while 111R comes with 2 pre-installed fans (one ARGB & one normal) with support for 4 more fans just like 120A but no fan support on psu shroud so total 6 fans supported. However 111R fans are ARGB & it comes with an ARGB control board while 120A fans are autoRGB meaning no RGB control & only can be turned on/off via LED switch on cabinet (also there on 111R).

Back