Amazon India lightning deals

Any deals on a PC case?
Still available but not sure if it's any good.
Open to suggestions

Any deals on a PC case?
Still available but not sure if it's any good.
Open to suggestions
It should be alright for a typical processor with a typical graphics card with some fans on the side & top. You can go ahead & order it & if it looks different from the description/pics on amazon currently(save screenshots of the page & pics) then you can simply raise a return request with reason as "different product delivered". However, assuming the description & pics are correct then prefer to order this only if planning on installing/using at least 4-5 hdd now/in future. Choosing a case depends on processor/graphics card/size of motherboard & in typical Indian summer conditions in North it is always preferable to get a cabinet with mesh front penal unless the processor is i3/ryzen 3 type with 1650 type graphics card.

Carlinkit 5.0 Ultimate Adapter -Wireless Android Auto/CarPlay

5800 with card discount.

7 days Returnable link. Though out of stock at the moment.
1699464875848.png

Last edited:
I can see this 140mm fan selling at around 1500 on other stores but if anyone needs from Amazon it is on currently coupon @1344

Noctua NF-P14r Redux - 140x40x25mm Round Frame 1500rpm 4-pin PWM CPU Cooler Fan​

PSA to those who purchased something recently:

If you bought an electronic item, verify the serial number is mentioned in the P-slip. Without it, you won't be able to claim manufacturer warranty.
My previous purchase was on 2nd August, and I can confirm the serial number was present then. Some time after that, it seems to be missing for some purchases.

More info beginning at this post.

Please post in above thread (and not here please) whether your recent purchase mentions serial number or not.
Go to your Amazon Order History > Click the down arrow next to Invoice > Click on Invoice and P-slip to download
Check if serial no. is mentioned, usually it will be in the latter, like so:

P slip.jpg

PSA to those who purchased something recently:

If you bought an electronic item, verify the serial number is mentioned in the P-slip. Without it, you won't be able to claim manufacturer warranty.
My previous purchase was on 2nd August, and I can confirm the serial number was present then. Some time after that, it seems to be missing for some purchases.

More info beginning at this post.

Please post in above thread (and not here please) whether your recent purchase mentions serial number or not.
Go to your Amazon Order History > Click the down arrow next to Invoice > Click on Invoice and P-slip to download
Check if serial no. is mentioned, usually it will be in the latter, like so:

View attachment 182608
Are they removing the serial number from the PSlip after some time ?

Are they removing the serial number from the PSlip after some time ?
No, only my most recent order doesn't have Serial mentioned anywhere at all. Same thing reported by another forum member:

P slip 2.jpg

Older order P-slips still show the respective serials as shown in previous screenshot:

P slip.jpg

Customer care is as useless as ever.

Back