Amazon India lightning deals

Logitech G102 USB Light Sync Gaming Mouse @ 995/-

2023-11-02-20-20-14-firefox-ESpzJqNJI2.png

https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-G102-Customizable-Lighting-Programmable/dp/B08LT9BMPP/

Sorry I am going to go off abit. But I had 3 of these mice all 3 developed double click issues in less than 6 months and there is no service center in my area.

My personal opinion is this is complete garbage and should never be bought even at 500 rupees. No offense to the person who posted this.

Some people may not appreciate this post but I know some others that will. I would definitely take opinions off members on here into consideration before buying anything.

Currently I am using a steelseries mouse for the past 2 years and this has had zero issues. If you are a gamer definitely avoid this logitech mouse lol
lol.jpg

Another review.
lcs.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I am going to go off abit. But I had 3 of these mice all 3 developed double click issues in less than 6 months and there is no service center in my area.

My personal opinion is this is complete garbage and should never be bought even at 500 rupees. No offense to the person who posted this.

Some people may not appreciate this post but I know some others that will. I would definitely take opinions off members on here into consideration before buying anything.
Low/mid cost Logitech mouse are known to developer double click issue at some point of time. Some after 2 years and some even sooner. And it depends on lots of things but the important thing is that Logitech provide amazing after sell services (even in India) and their warranty is gold standard. They will replace the mouse without looking twice unless there is obvious physical damage. So 2-3 years of usage at this price is really great imo.

But yes I agree, avoid it if you can't claim warranty for whatever reason. And that's true not for this mouse but for all products in general.

The deal is good for people who like this mouse and if you check this forum, you will notice that people are selling 1-2 years old 2nd hand G102 for 800 rs. Better get G102 brand new with 2 years warranty for 200 more.

Currently I am using a steelseries mouse for the past 2 years and this has had zero issues. If you are a gamer definitely avoid this logitech mouse lol
View attachment 181989

Another review.
View attachment 181990

Low/mid cost Logitech mouse are known to developer double click issue at some point of time. Some after 2 years and some even sooner. And it depends on lots of things but the important thing is that Logitech provide amazing after sell services (even in India) and their warranty is gold standard. They will replace the mouse without looking twice unless there is obvious physical damage. So 2-3 years of usage at this price is really great imo.

But yes I agree, avoid it if you can't claim warranty for whatever reason. And that's true not for this mouse but for all products in general.

The deal is good for people who like this mouse and if you check this forum, you will notice that people are selling 1-2 years old 2nd hand G102 for 800 rs. Better get G102 brand new with 2 years warranty for 200 more.
I ABSOLUTELY HATE for this thread to be discussion thread rather than deals thread. But if you can't beat them, join them.

I got my first G102 (prodigy) in 2018 I think as birthday gift from my then girlfriend (now fiance). I used it for almost a couple of years until I started observing the infamous double click issue. I went to service center (during COVID when not everything was open all the time) and they gave me replacement (lightsync). The replacement still works fine.

I then purchased the G304 Wireless and used the AAA battery mod for ultimate balance and battery life. Got it from Amazon (renewed for ₹1139) more than a year ago. ZERO trouble so far. I daily drive it at work + home (same single mouse). I play lot of Minecraft, CS:GO (Now CS2), Apex Legends and I absolutely hammer the left click all the time.

I have gifted the G102 to 6 of my friends/colleagues and on average each one of them has seen 2+ years of use without trouble.

For 1100-1500, in my opinion (also having used mice like Razer Basilisk V2, Corsair Katar Pro) there is nothing as balanced as the G102. The Basilisk (also a gift from cousin) started giving me scroll issues, Katar pro missed some tracking while swiping so returned it. The G102 Looks and feels beautiful, tracks well, is lightweight, Logitech (at least in my experience in Pune and Aurangabad) has excellent support.

For those who still want a mouse that works for 4-5 years without issues, this may not be for you. Consider the G102 as at least a 2-year subscription to a well-balanced entry-level gaming mouse.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE for this thread to be discussion thread rather than deals thread. But if you can't beat them, join them.

I got my first G102 (prodigy) in 2018 I think as birthday gift from my then girlfriend (now fiance). I used it for almost a couple of years until I started observing the infamous double click issue. I went to service center (during COVID when not everything was open all the time) and they gave me replacement (lightsync). The replacement still works fine.

I then purchased the G304 Wireless and used the AAA battery mod for ultimate balance and battery life. Got it from Amazon (renewed for ₹1139) more than a year ago. ZERO trouble so far. I daily drive it at work + home (same single mouse). I play lot of Minecraft, CS:GO (Now CS2), Apex Legends and I absolutely hammer the left click all the time.

I have gifted the G102 to 6 of my friends/colleagues and on average each one of them has seen 2+ years of use without trouble.

For 1100-1500, in my opinion (also having used mice like Razer Basilisk V2, Corsair Katar Pro) there is nothing as balanced as the G102. The Basilisk (also a gift from cousin) started giving me scroll issues, Katar pro missed some tracking while swiping so returned it. The G102 Looks and feels beautiful, tracks well, is lightweight, Logitech (at least in my experience in Pune and Aurangabad) has excellent support.

For those who still want a mouse that works for 4-5 years without issues, this may not be for you. Consider the G102 as at least a 2-year subscription to a well-balanced entry-level gaming mouse.
What do you mean by AAA battery mod?

Antec P8 MD, Upto EATX Motherboard Support, P Series Mid Tower Gaming Case with Metal Side Panels​

@Rs.5399 / Rs.4778 with ICICI Credit card​

• Minimalist Front Panel With Two Sides Of Air Intake.
  • Metal Side Panels And Air Intakes At The Sides.
  • Supports Up to 9x 3.5 inch HDDs
  • Supports Upto 12x 120mm Fans
  • Supports An E-ATX Motherboard With The HDD Cages Removed

Attachments

• 61d5CzbD5YL._SL1500_.jpg
    61d5CzbD5YL._SL1500_.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Limited-time deal:
Hindware Smart Appliances Fumi 1200MM Metallic Fan| Remote Control |BLDC Copper Motor|5 Star Rated| Free Installation |Energy Efficient High-Speed fan| Aluminum Blades| White Black Color https://amzn.eu/d/fHETKjr
@3390

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104-163336384 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231104-163336384 (1).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Antec P8 MD, Upto EATX Motherboard Support, P Series Mid Tower Gaming Case with Metal Side Panels​

@Rs.5399 / Rs.4778 with ICICI Credit card​

• Minimalist Front Panel With Two Sides Of Air Intake.
  • Metal Side Panels And Air Intakes At The Sides.
  • Supports Up to 9x 3.5 inch HDDs
  • Supports Upto 12x 120mm Fans
  • Supports An E-ATX Motherboard With The HDD Cages Removed
This model is not available on Antec global website as antec P8 has max 2 hdd 3.5" slots. Either this is some very specific India specific model or amazon messed up the description & this is going to be the usual Antec P8 model. Someone who buy this model need to confirm it in review.
@dafreaking @n1r0 @Black_Hawk

Last edited:
This model is not available on Antec global website as antec P8 has max 2 hdd 3.5" slots. Either this is some very specific India specific model or amazon messed up the description & this is going to be the usual Antec P8 model. Someone who buy this model need to confirm it in review.
@dafreaking @n1r0 @Black_Hawk
i too didnt find anything about this cabinet anywhere else. whats is stranger is only amazon has info about this cabinet. i bought it anyway. i will post an update after its delivered.

Edit: i just found out many Antec cabinets at Amazon have Importer: M/s. TECHNOLOGY & GADGETS, #10/11, Atmaram Building, Pavwala Lane, Grant Road, Mumbai - 400004. so thats relieving. :D

Last edited:
i too didnt find anything about this cabinet anywhere else. whats is stranger is only amazon has info about this cabinet. i bought it anyway. i will post an update after its delivered.
Better try to get in touch with importer for details

Importer: M/s. TECHNOLOGY & GADGETS, #10/11, Atmaram Building, Pavwala Lane, Grant Road, Mumbai - 400004

any deals on a decent monitor with display port input? ~75hz and more would be great. 24inch preferred
27" 1440p IPS - do not expect good response times for gaming even at 60fps

For gaming - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B088FLG41L (Used it as the main monitor for 1.5 years, now being used as the secondary monitor for 1.5 years)
G-sync works well, good colours, contrast & response time.

Limited-time deal: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Optical FPS/MOBA Wired Gaming Mouse - 18000 DPI Optical Sensor - Black https://amzn.eu/d/c0QQgXt

@1999 with 1000rs coupon

Limited-time deal: Corsair Sabre RGB PRO Champion Series FPS/MOBA USB Gaming Mouse -Ergonomic Shape for Esports, Competitive Play Ultra Lightweight 74g Flexible Paracord Cable, Black https://amzn.eu/d/8RSEGAE
@2499 with coupon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107-092121806 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231107-092121806 (1).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20231107-093310070 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231107-093310070 (1).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Back