Amazon India lightning deals

Can anyone tell me what is a definitive way to get informed when a product drops to or below the threshold price I have put? I have couple of lego sets that I have wishlisted but haven't fallen the price I want. But they have fallen from their highs.
I want to somehow get notified when it comes down and through whatever options I can get, like telegram or whatsapp or something.

Can anyone tell me what is a definitive way to get informed when a product drops to or below the threshold price I have put? I have couple of lego sets that I have wishlisted but haven't fallen the price I want. But they have fallen from their highs.
I want to somehow get notified when it comes down and through whatever options I can get, like telegram or whatsapp or something.
Use Keepa which works for amazon, no such way for flipkart (at least not as accurate working as keepa).

Keepa asks for mobile no.. is it safe to provide?
I think that's for their Telegram bot to send you alerts to your phone when prices drop to your set level. But note that their tracking isn't real time, so if there were short period Lightning Deals, you will miss it.

I don't remember giving mobile no. for keepa app but that was long time ago, maybe now it is required but it is a well known app so no issue giving number.
Not sure how well known company is a criteria for sharing data. The whole Cambridge Analytica scandal was on account of a well known company.

This is one of the analysis that comes up on the search engines.

In short, they can collect data and use it whichever way they want.

Not sure how well known company is a criteria for sharing data. The whole Cambridge Analytica scandal was on account of a well known company.

This is one of the analysis that comes up on the search engines.

In short, they can collect data and use it whichever way they want.
Yes I know but in India where you were/maybe even now required to give a mobile no. even for buying at local branded superstores for grocery & where your mobile no. is leaked/provided to every financial/loan agency as soon as you buy the sim/take any credit card/open bank acc, I don't think of it as anything more serious to concern about. Just use a secondary/temp number for such stuff for extra peace of mind.

Yes I know but in India where you were/maybe even now required to give a mobile no. even for buying at local branded superstores for grocery & where your mobile no. is leaked/provided to every financial/loan agency as soon as you buy the sim/take any credit card/open bank acc, I don't think of it as anything more serious to concern about. Just use a secondary/temp number for such stuff for extra peace of mind.
When the Government's giving up 810 million Aadhaar card details, inclusive of phone numbers, addresses and heaven knows what else, what's a little data exfiltration from Keepa.

Apologies for going off-topic

Sony wh1000xm4, Rs14737 after discount on icici cc
Screenshot_20231101_005907_Amazon.jpg

Xbox elite controller for 9k after discount

Sold by Infinity Games. Check reviews of seller.

For any gaming related products on Amazon go with - Electronics Bazaar Store. Legit seller, have ordered a razer mouse and xbox controller before.

Also the Elite Series 2 Core Controller in red/blue/white is available on Flipkart for 9k with SBI 10% -

Last edited:
Back