Amazon India lightning deals

If you're a bit skeptical about adding it as a browser plugin because you're worried it might snoop on all your browser stuff, you can just use their website to keep tabs on products. The only thing is, you'll have to do copying and pasting the URL from Amazon.
Don't think that's applicable here

screenshot_20231008234850.png

screenshot_20231008234908.png

Need to get a Samsung 1TB SATA Internal SSD... which one to get?

Is this a good option: Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SATA

Also, need a decent enough Mic for my desk under 5k. Main purpose is for incorporating audio into gameplay videos. Kindly suggest.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a controversy some times back that sapphire now only give warranty based on mfg date of the card & not from invoice date?
That used to be the case when Supertron were the importers. Afaik that's no longer the case but I have not yet kept up with how the new distributor does it.

Is the SBI discount applicable only once. I ordered buds2 pro, it wasnt delivered and being returned as per them it got damaged. THey are not replacing but refunding, i am trying to place another order, it shows only 1250 discount now.

Is the SBI discount applicable only once. I ordered buds2 pro, it wasnt delivered and being returned as per them it got damaged. THey are not replacing but refunding, i am trying to place another order, it shows only 1250 discount now.
I was able to place the order using the same card again next day.. but with different categories though

I was able to place the order using the same card again next day.. but with different categories though
Even my order was cancelled.
The Sbi cc offer is not showing in the same account but in different account.

I even replied a member here saying it is working but I was checking in Another account and not on original account.

Amazon India ab woh baat nahi reha.... pura Indianized hogaya hai.

Anyways try with different account if you have.

Customer care is useless, cant replace, cant place another order. I also cant place the order on the same price now
That's how it works. If refund is initiated and processed within the same time period of the offer, then you can apply it again. Now it has slipped to the second phase of the card discount which is reduced in value.

Back