Amazon India lightning deals

Even better,
Get it for 2899 with SBI
For 4k with other cards, only black is available at this moment.

I had also got it for 6.5k earlier but now got it for 4k with other credit card. Will cancel the old order if new order gets shipped.

Screenshot_20231008_055235_Amazon.jpg

The order won't go through though.
It went through for me.

Off topic : but One thing I noticed recently Samsung Buds seems much cheaper in India than even USA. Cousin just got Samsung buds 2 ( not pro) for $70 with tax.

And this is even if we don't take this discounted price here. Even general price is less than what found in most stores in USA.
Best buy was selling for $100.

Last edited:
What do you mean? It'll get cancelled later?

I already have one bought at 6.5k which will be delivered today. Still not sure if I should cancel that and wait for the cheaper one.

Is it shipped? After how much time of placing the order did it ship?
Nahi Bhai not shipping yet..."by went through" I meant order placed successfully.

Now when I think... they will most likely cancel. Price error.
Rs 2.8k was too good. Almost like free mein le le .

Nahi Bhai not shipping yet..."by went through" I meant order placed successfully.

Now when I think... they will most likely cancel. Price error.
Rs 2.8k was too good. Almost like free mein le le .
Buds 2 Pro at 6.5k (lower than 5k then i'll def buy) worth the upgrade from Buds Pro ?

Buds 2 Pro at 6.5k (lower than 5k then i'll def buy) worth the upgrade from Buds Pro ?
Tbh I don't have much idea about buds.
This is my first proper brand purchase. Only once got Chinese one many years ago .

So not a fan of buds and all.

Just bought this for casual use mostly when traveling.

But I can say this much I did sawquick YouTube reviews on this. And they are quite recommended. Most were just complaining about poor bass otherwise even ANC was pretty decent and comparable to some high end Sony models.
For this price (if they ship)you can't be too demanding also.

Tbh I don't have much idea about buds.
This is my first proper brand purchase. Only once got Chinese one many years ago .

So not a fan of buds and all.

Just bought this for casual use mostly when traveling.

But I can say this much I did sawquick YouTube reviews on this. And they are quite recommended. Most were just complaining about poor bass otherwise even ANC was pretty decent and comparable to some high end Sony models.
For this price (if they ship)you can't be too demanding also.
Although I agree with everything you said the expectations aka demand isn’t of a 6k bud. You’d expect performance similar to what their original pricing was. They are much better than anything at 6-8k range right now so I don’t think there is anything to lose.

Back