Amazon India lightning deals

Stinger is not worth it at all. Volume is too low for both mic and speakers.
Audio output volume is fine for me.

Mic is low, I agree. I just boosted it via Windows settings & has been fine for me. I use Nvidia Broadcast for background noise cancellation. Flip to mute is so convenient, I can't use a headphone without it now.

My headphone was RMA'd once within 2 years, got replacement from HP service centre. Issue was that the volume slider was making the headphone's L & R balance to be out of sync, sliding it up & down would fix it. With most budget headphones, the earpads aren't good for Indian climate - hot & humid. I bought replacement micro suede ear pads from Brainwavz after 1.5 years of RMA.

4 Leg Table for 23.2K with SBI Offer (lower on emi) + 400 cashback

Green Soul Alex Multipurpose Electric Height Adjustable Computer Workstation/Desk

1696675989017.png

1696675961660.png

This is one of the cheapest ones I found, can't say about how it is..Check for reviews.

Apparently magsafe functionality is only viable for the large Plus and Max iPhones, reviews for the product on Amazon say it interferes with the camera cutouts on smaller iPhones.
Rating 3.1 on Amazon.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Bluetooth Truly Wireless in Ear Earbuds with Noise Cancellation (Graphite, with Mic) https://amzn.eu/d/chDRuY0

6500rs with SBI cc
Thanks for this got it, was showing 7k discount for me on sbi, icici and hdfc cc, actually 8.5k discount on sbi cc on product page but guess I've already exhausted the 1.5k discount still thought its a great deal for a nice pair of buds, already using the buds pro which i love so a good upgrade

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Samsung 990 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal Solid State Drive, Fastest Speed for Gaming, Heat Control, Direct Storage and Memory Expansion for Video Editing, Heavy Graphics, MZ-V9P2T0BW https://amzn.eu/d/dvJFKdC

14k with SBI cc

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Samsung 990 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal Solid State Drive, Fastest Speed for Gaming, Heat Control, Direct Storage and Memory Expansion for Video Editing, Heavy Graphics, MZ-V9P2T0BW https://amzn.eu/d/dvJFKdC

14k with SBI cc
Variation in prices in Amazon, from appario itself, seems a bit much. This is higher now, even 980 pro was 13.5k i think before cc discounts and is now higher. Same thing i saw in 7600 cpu which went to 20k for few minutes. Same with a ram i had looked at, its up 1k. Dunno what they are doing. 7600x is 30,568 right now, seller appario. Do they even want to sell ??

Variation in prices in Amazon, from appario itself, seems a bit much. This is higher now, even 980 pro was 13.5k i think before cc discounts and is now higher. Same thing i saw in 7600 cpu which went to 20k for few minutes. Same with a ram i had looked at, its up 1k. Dunno what they are doing. 7600x is 30,568 right now, seller appario. Do they even want to sell ??
Could be a glitch or error, now that it's open for all. Prices look fine now.

Samsung laptops are available at hefty discounts in Amazon, Book 2 and 3 series.

Portronics Konnect L POR-1403 Fast Charging 3A Type-C Cable 1.2 Meter with Charge & Sync Function @99

Ambrane Unbreakable 60W / 3A Fast Charging 1.5m Braided Type C Cable for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & other Type C devices, PD Technology, 480Mbps Data Sync, Quick Charge 3.0 @99

URBN Type-C to Type-C | 65W Super Fast Charging Cable | Unbreakable Nylon Braided Rugged Cable | Power Delivery (PD) Compatible | Made in India | Length (5 Feet) - Camo @149

Ambrane Unbreakable 60W / 3A Fast Charging 1.5m Braided Type C to Type C Cable for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & other Type C devices, PD Technology, 480Mbps Data Sync @146

Ambrane 3 in 1 Type C, Lightning and Micro USB Cable Compatible with iPhone, Micro USB, Type C Devices, PD Technology, 60W Fast Charging, Multipurpose Cable for all devices (Trio-15, Black, 1.5m) @199

Wayona USB C to USB C 65W 6FT/2M Long Fast Charging Cable Compatible with iPhone 15,15 Plus,15 Pro,15 Pro Max,Samsung Galaxy S23,S22,S20FE,S21,OnePlus,Nothing Phone 2,Laptops & Macbook (2M, Black) @299

Last edited:
Back